Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to have P1 knowledge for P2? I mean i haven't seen any P1 formulas come up in any past P2 exams.

(Original post by Adil Bhai)
    Do we need to have P1 knowledge for P2? I mean i haven't seen any P1 formulas come up in any past P2 exams.
    tanx=sinx/cosx

sin^2x + cos^2x = 1

The cast diagram that loads of people use but I STILL dont understand :rolleyes:

ermm.... you kinda supposed to be able to apply knowledge so radian measure etc... would be useful for some questions maybe. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    but no need to remember other formulas like geometric/arithmetic/area of sector etc rite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    The cast diagram that loads of people use but I STILL dont understand :rolleyes:
    wow someone else! i did get it once... but never use so it kinda got forgotten again... i just thinki it's easier to draw the damn graph (i can visualise it better that way)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adil Bhai)
    but no need to remember other formulas like geometric/arithmetic/area of sector etc rite?
    A past paper from P3 did actually use the sector/arc formulae so I think you do have to know all the previous ones :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    P2 exams suppose a knowing of P1, P3 supposes knowing of P1, P2 and so on..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    wow someone else! i did get it once... but never use so it kinda got forgotten again... i just thinki it's easier to draw the damn graph (i can visualise it better that way)

lou xxx
    i dont use either graphs or the CAST lol just use the formulas

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.