The Student Room Group

Adult Nursing Interview on Monday 11th-University of west london

Hey is anyone having an interview on Monday 11th for Adult Nursing if so what preparations have you done?

I am so nervous about the Maths test :frown:
Reply 1
Hi, how did your interview go ? Was it difficult and did u managed to get a place?
Reply 2
Hey

It went very well thanks and yes I did get a place although I don't think this university is for me, hence why I haven't chosen it.

Where will you be attending to study Adult nursing?
Reply 3
Hey, thank for replying.
Dont you think its good uni?
I was thinkimg to study at brentford campus. So you not going to these uni.
Am confused if i wanna go ther nw.
Reply 4
It's ok 😊

Umm personally I didn't like the university and the area it was based at although this is just my opinion.

And I have chosen Middlesex university although I am hoping to go kings college or city of London university if I reach the entry requirements and pass the interviews etc. If not Middlesex is where I will go.
Reply 5
Hey
I was thinkong aboit those uni but i feel its very far for me so didnt apply .
I just hope i get place somewhere.
Reply 6
Oh ok where are you thinking of going?
Reply 7
Kingston, south bank and middlesex. Didnt get place in south bank n kingston. Lets hope do get it in mjddlesex
Reply 8
Aw ok Hope you get into Middlesex!!
Reply 9
Thanx, i hope so aswel :smile:
Original post by Nyetin
Kingston, south bank and middlesex. Didnt get place in south bank n kingston. Lets hope do get it in mjddlesex

Hi , did you get offered a place elsewhere, how did south bank and kingston interview go?
Reply 11
Original post by Bhavika437
Hey is anyone having an interview on Monday 11th for Adult Nursing if so what preparations have you done?

I am so nervous about the Maths test :frown:

Hey, could you tell me a bit about how it went please. I am also very nervous about the maths test, I would appreciate it if you could help me out a bit please
Reply 12
hi all, can anyone please help out I got literacy and numeracy pgdip adult nursing uwl. am a bit nervous and how dose the test looks like. my test is scheduled for next week.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending