Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me i've got a few exams coming up soon. PYA5 (AQA) history (WJEC) HI4, HI6 and maths (WJEC) P3 and S3 i was wondering if anyone knows of past exam papers for these subjuects or any good revision site or tips please?
    thanx in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arwen_evenstar)
    Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me i've got a few exams coming up soon. PYA5 (AQA) history (WJEC) HI4, HI6 and maths (WJEC) P3 and S3 i was wondering if anyone knows of past exam papers for these subjuects or any good revision site or tips please?
    thanx in advance

Check the sticky at the top pf this page...

ReputationRep:
    theres no wjec ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arwen_evenstar)
    theres no wjec ones

hmmmm,

there was a project 2 weeks ago where we all uploaded past papers into a yahoo Briefcase and a web site,

i think the B.c was

GCE_past_papers

Password; alevel

If im wrong search the froum for title: yahoo briefcase for past papers or post a question abou the website they set up, cheers

GOOD LUCK!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.