The Student Room Group

NEED HELP, UNIVERSITY DECISION UEA vs Livrpl vs Coventry vs Oxford brookes vs swansea

Hi guys ,
I have applied to UEA, liverpool, coventry, oxford brooks and swansea.

I really don't know which one i will choose, therefore i was hoping students of these unis or people who know them could give me a hand.

I've applied to study Business Economics
Both sport and job prospects are pretty important to me as well as obviously staying in an alright area

ANY help at all with this decision would be fantastic.

thanks!
liverpool and uea are the best out of the ones you've applied to. use unistats to get a rough idea of course statistics.
Go on Which? University and compare - it tells you the drop out rate and the % of students who achieve a 2:1 or above - average starting salary after graduation plus loads of other info - might also be worth looking at which unis guarantee all their first years accommodation and which unis allow you to stay in university accommodation in the 2nd year if you want to - (I don't think you can at Coventry)
Original post by Alexasdfghjkl
Hi guys ,
I have applied to UEA, liverpool, coventry, oxford brooks and swansea.

I really don't know which one i will choose, therefore i was hoping students of these unis or people who know them could give me a hand.

I've applied to study Business Economics
Both sport and job prospects are pretty important to me as well as obviously staying in an alright area

ANY help at all with this decision would be fantastic.

thanks!

It all depends on where you actually feel fits you best. I would have thought Liverpool would be the best choice in terms of prospects later on, perhaps UEA as an insurance? Check Unistats.
Original post by Minionmum
Go on Which? University and compare - it tells you the drop out rate and the % of students who achieve a 2:1 or above - average starting salary after graduation plus loads of other info - might also be worth looking at which unis guarantee all their first years accommodation and which unis allow you to stay in university accommodation in the 2nd year if you want to - (I don't think you can at Coventry)

i've had a look and expected Liverpool to be higher, but found that the average starting salary and % of people that get 2:1s at UEA is higher than Liverpool, so thanks that was very useful :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending