The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Anyone not enjoy clubbing?

Anyone starting UoB or there already who doesn't enjoy clubbing and drinking? It's so difficult to make friends with people who go out all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by El1710
Anyone starting UoB or there already who doesn't enjoy clubbing and drinking? It's so difficult to make friends with people who go out all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not at uni but I know what you mean. Everyone our age is obsessed with drink tbh. I really don't know what the appeal is. I'm a bit of a couch potato. :couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato:
(edited 8 years ago)
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
I don't drink so I'm not bothered by it. I'd rather go grab a bite with friends, just chill and have a chat or just do something else like watch TV.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seal clubbing or night clubbing?
Reply 4
Original post by cbreef
Not at uni but I know what you mean. Everyone our age is obsessed with drink tbh. I really don't know what the appeal is. I'm a bit of a couch potato. :couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato::couchpotato:

Omg same! Its really difficult to be like that and get involved in uni life!
Reply 5
meh I enjoy it sometimes but I know what you mean, I do it more as an opportunity to bond with my friends, so while it may not always be my favourite use of an evening, I like to do something with friends more often than staying home alone, it's just a compromise really

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending