The Student Room Group

I told one night stand I don't like kissing, is that why he acted distant after?

I met a cute guy in a club and we went back to his place. We really clicked and he was so affectionate, kept calling me beautiful, sexy etc. rubbing me. He was pretty drunk so he wasn't able to get hard so that we could have sex, he said he was embarrassed about this. We did foreplay though like he fingered me but we started kissing and I told him I'm not a big fan of it, and it's nothing against him. After that we had a really nice conversation got along so well but I finally decided to give the kissing a chance and kissed him on the lips twice and told him 'come here' and he kept saying 'I thought you don't like kissing' then stopped being as affectionate after that. I also asked him to finger me again and he wouldn't. The next morning it was like he was a different person. He seemed pretty distant, subdued and didn't really look at me much, just nowhere near as affectionate as the night before. I sent him texts afterwards and he didn't reply. Can anyone think of what I did to put him off and why he acted like that?
Reply 1
you probably made him think he had a very bad odor:biggrin:
Reply 2
He made the first move, correct?
Why don't you like kissing?
Original post by Anonymous
Why don't you like kissing?

I dont like kissing either
Reply 5
Standard alcohol fuelled ons risk I suppose. He didnt feel the same in the sober light of day. Perhaps he was a bit offended by the kissing ban too. Put it down to experience.
He just wasn't in to you,probs the alcohol that kept him going
Reply 7
Original post by Zarek
Standard alcohol fuelled ons risk I suppose. He didnt feel the same in the sober light of day. Perhaps he was a bit offended by the kissing ban too. Put it down to experience.

I started hitting him to wake him up because he wouldn't wake up when I said/shouted his name. Could that have pissed him off? He looked and was really tired. When I'm drunk I can still tell if I like a guy or not so I just find it confusing.
Reply 8
Original post by Profesh
He made the first move, correct?

To kiss me?
Reply 9
[QUOTE=Anonymous;61903035]I started hitting him to wake him up because he wouldn't wake up when I said/shouted his name. Could that have pissed him off? He looked and was really tired. When I'm drunk I can still tell if I like a guy or not so I just find it confusing.Too much, too soon. Next time just give the guy your number.
Reply 10
Why would you be making out with someone and then say something negative like "I don't like kissing" pretty silly on your part if you really like him, makes no sense to me.
Original post by Zarek
Too much, too soon. Next time just give the guy your number.

Are you referring to hitting/aggressively tapping him as being too much?
To kiss me?

To initiate conversation.
Original post by Profesh
To initiate conversation.

I think yeah
I think yeah

Did he appear hesitant at all?
It was a one night stand... Does it really matter?
Original post by Profesh
Did he appear hesitant at all?

Not really
Why don;t you like kissing as it is too intimate for a ons. Maybe you bruised his ego by saying you don't like kissing ir he was embarrassed by his lack of boner
I dont like kissing either

Why? It's so human and natural!

Do guys don't like kissing during one night stands or kissing at all?

Thats freaky
Reply 19
Are you referring to hitting/aggressively tapping him as being too much?
No, the whole troublesome interaction.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending