Mary at MDX
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi everyone!

My name is Mary. I am a second year studying BA Music Business and Arts Management. I am Course Ambassador for the Music Department. Please feel free to ask any questions in regards to any of the music courses such as; BA Music Business and Arts Management, BA Music, BA Jazz and BA Popular Music. I will try answer any queries as best I can. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Mary
Middlesex Course Ambassador
Music
jamespereira98
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mary at MDX)
Hi everyone!

My name is Mary. I am a second year studying BA Music Business and Arts Management. I am Course Ambassador for the Music Department. Please feel free to ask any questions in regards to any of the music courses such as; BA Music Business and Arts Management, BA Music, BA Jazz and BA Popular Music. I will try answer any queries as best I can. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Mary
Music
Hi Mary! I've applied for Popular Music at Middlesex University and I wanted to know how are the middlesex facilities to this course and if the uni have strong connections with music companies, for example? Also, I would like to know if you think this is a pratical course and if the students who take it really like the course! Thanks
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
(Original post by jamespereira98)
Hi Mary! I've applied for Popular Music at Middlesex University and I wanted to know how are the middlesex facilities to this course and if the uni have strong connections with music companies, for example? Also, I would like to know if you think this is a pratical course and if the students who take it really like the course! Thanks
Hi James, thank you so much for getting in touch! We have some amazing facilities on campus. There is a concert room that fits 100 people, and has three grand pianos. We have a music recording studio with a lot of professional mixing equipment, with technicians on hand to help out. You can also rehearse alone and in groups in the many sound-treated rehearsal studios, with the chance to use the array of instruments and amps provided.

In regards to outside relationships/connections with companies - students have performed at venues such as Cargo and the Jazz Cafe. We have a regular series of evening workshops and talks featuring many industry professionals and musicians. Daniel Miller, a producer and head of Mute of Records, is also our visiting Professor!

You do get to do a lot of practical things, as well as theoretical. You will put together portfolios of songs and creative work, and will also be assessed on live and recorded performances. On top of this you will also have to write essays, creative journals and presentations. Students seem to love the interactive teaching and the diversity of collaborating with other students on other courses.

I hope this answers all of your questions. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any more.
All the best,
Mary
Music
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
What I have been doing this week: 26th January.

Second semester of second year is slowly starting to get busier. I love being on my toes all the time. Monday tends to be one of my busiest days, with two lectures, which some people may not think of as a lot. These lectures are Principles of Arts Marketing and, Consulting to Organisations. Consulting to Organisations is quite challenging as it is a business module and nothing like anything I have done before. Through a lot of reading and team support, we are getting through our project and actually starting to enjoy benefits of carrying out our project.

On top of these lectures, I have to partake in a couple of team meetings. These are to monitor the development of our event project. We are currently searching North London for a venue that will allow us to use their space for free. A challenge of course, but it will certainly improve my negotiating skills. Tuesday was a very short day. With only one lecture, Live Music Industry, it gave me the perfect chance to catch up on all my reading for different classes and assignments. I like to use my Tuesday to carry out any practical tasks that needs doing for my event management projects.

Thursday is quite a similar day, with one lecture, Entrepreneurship and the added role of my Student Learning Assistant job. I like to use Wednesday, Thursday mornings and Fridays to meet with first year students, and facilitate their learning to the best of my ability. It is a rewarding job, and great that I can work around my study.

Mary
Music
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
What I've been doing this week - 31st January 2016

This week has been quieter than usual. Monday, I had my usual afternoon class and evening workshop. Tuesday, I had my usual afternoon class and then I was free for the rest of the week. Well, not entirely 'free'. This was an amazing opportunity to do some research for a report I am writing, and complete some tasks for two practical projects I am being assessed on. I usually spend from 9am - 1pm completing my university work. This left the rest of my day open to work on some more personal projects I have been wanting to work on.

I have an extremely talented Australian housemate. She is a singer-songwriter who is looking to make a name for herself and start playing some gigs. We spent Wednesday researching how to successfully brand and artist, and looking at how we would relate that back to her, to create an image and story. Thursday and Friday was spent looking at successful YouTube artist channels; to help us create her own channel. This was done by looking for clues as to why and how they are so successful - apart from their obvious 'talent'. We then discussed what she would release on her YouTube channel, such as covers, originals, and perhaps some form of video blog. This project will take a long time to develop but I feel it reflects back on a lot of the theoretical study we have looked at in various modules. I love that I can apply my new knowledge to real life personal projects I wish to take on.

I spent my weekend mornings doing some reading in preparation for my classes in the week commencing. The rest of the Saturday and Sunday was spent seeing family, friends and playing some music. I love to play classical music on piano and violin to unwind. I do not get to play as much as I used to, but I always try to find the time. After all, it is where my passion of music came from.

Mary
Music
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
What I have been doing this week - 7th January 2016

This week has been an interesting week, and very busy to say the least. One of my second year modules, Consulting to Organisations is based on a lot of group work, which means I am spending a lot of extra time on campus with my classmates. Our client works for Middlesex Employability Centre (MEC). Our brief states that we must create a video that both raises awareness and helps increase student engagement in the services MEC have to offer.

In order to do this, we are currently carrying out a student survey that will determine which students know about MEC, and what it is these students know, need and want from MEC. Analysing our research will help us create a video that we can use as a successful marketing tool for the Employability Centre. I am most looking forward to actually creating the video. I have never done anything like this before, so designing a story board, writing a script and filming the video will be an exciting project to experience.

Apart from focusing on my course work, I was taking part in the NSS, the National Student Survey. I was working as an ambassador nearly every day, trying to find all the third year students around campus to help them complete the survey. There was a Tetris lounge and activities set up to make it more inviting for students to sit and do the survey. All in all, it was an exciting week, and I am looking forward to what the next week holds!

Mary Grammer
Music
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
What I've been doing this week - 21st February 2016

This week was reading week, which means we have a week to catch up on our reading, assignments and any other course related work. I also received my grades from semester one which made me very happy. Let's hope I can do as well this semester!

From Monday to Friday I spent a lot of time writing a report for a module Consulting to Organisations. The report is based on research carried out using surveys and focus groups. Also, because there is a practical side to the module, I had to complete an illustrated story board which I have to show my client for his approval. Once this is done I can start shooting the video he hired us for. I usually spend from 9am - 1pm completing my university work. This left the rest of my day open to work on some more personal projects I have been working on.

I mentioned my Australian housemate before, who I have been working with. We are currently in the process of creating her Youtube channel. At the moment we are recording a lot of music and videos including covers and originals. This way, if someone becomes a fan, there will be a lot of content to browse through to keep them engaged. On top of this, there is a team helping me to brainstorm creative ideas for the music videos. We really want something new and exciting that will reflect our artist and her music, using the resourses we have. I can't wait to share this page with you once we feel we ar ready!

I spent my weekend doing some readings and getting prepared for the coming week. I am looking forward to getting back to my busy schedule once again. As always, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Mary
Middlesex
Course AmbassadorMusic
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
What I've done this week - 28th February 2016

This week I have been preparing myself for a practical assignment. The assignment is to create and manage a live music event in North London. It needs to benefit the community in some way, and it also needs to fall within a specific time frame. We know exactly what it is we want to do. We are holding an event with a local school for disabled children, so we will have live music, workshops and a guest speaker talking about the benefits music therapy has with disabled children and adults. Rather than charging people to come, we will have donation boxes floating around so we can raise money for the school.

My group and I have only set a provisional date for our event so far. Although it is meant to be in two weeks time, we still have a lot to organise. We need to focus on our marketing strategy if we want to attract the right number of people. As we have no budget for our event, we need to use in kind donations in order for the event to be successful. For example, we need to use the printing facilities on campus to print our flyers. We are hoping to get musicians from the various music programmes in Middlesex to perform at the event for us.

My team and I are feeling quite stressed at the moment, but hopefully this time next week we will be on top of all of our tasks! This is all part of the practical learning our course engages us in.

Mary
Middlesex
Course Ambassador Music
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
Interesting things I have been involved in this week - 6th January 2016

As you may know, as a BA Music Business and Arts Management student (BAMBAM), we get the opportunity to manage a lot of events and projects. These events often give us the chance to collaborate with other music courses; BA Popular Music, BA Jazz, BA Music. Collaboration is a huge thing at Middlesex University. We are always trying to think of ways where we can work with other courses and departments.

Managing these events mean we often have to form new relationships with clients and venues around London. This is great as you can take the contact list you make, and take it with you when you graduate. You never know when a certain place or person you have worked with might need your services again the future. As a lot of people believe in the music industry; it is about who you know, so network, network, network!

A great example of an event that involves of the above is being managed by a group of 1st year BamBam students. They are managing the end of the year music gig. This will take place the 12th of April, at the 02 Academy 2 Islington, starting at about 7pm. The event is to provide a platform for the music performance students that pass the auditions. This will be a great night for students and lecturers to bond and have some fun! It is also a great chance for anyone to come along and check out some of Middlesex University's talent from the Music department!

Mary,
Middlesex Course Ambassador,
Music.
laurjames
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jamespereira98)
Hi James, I a currently a first year student studying the Popular Music course and I thought you might want to know a little bit about it from a student perspective and I will try and give you as much of an unbiased opinion as possible Regarding the course as a whole, I was surprised at how little time we spend actually in lectures per week. We are in for 4 lectures which are over 2 days, each of the lectures are an hour and a half long. I personally would like to have a lot more contact hours per week but obviously this preference can depend on the student themselves. As for the lectures, there is only one practical module which is the Popular Music Genres module. This I have found to be a rather difficult module to follow properly as there are actually no rooms which are available to us during the lecture for students to rehearse as a band, so please don't expect that to be what you're doing during this module. There are many practice rooms which are perfect for just yourself to sit and rehearse by yourself but they're not functional for an entire band to use because there is only one guitar amp and piano in each of them. The concert room itself is impressive and very functional for purpose however it is only used for performances every two weeks or so. Unfortunately I feel like my year group don't really take this module very seriously and some of the 'performances' can't really be called performances. A lot of the time the groups we are put in to perform in are dysfunctional instrumentalist wise, for example there is two drummers in a group of 45 of us so you can imagine each 'group' doesn't have a band, its more of a singer and accompanist situation. Personally this is not to my taste however if this is your style of performing then it will suit you just fine. As part of this module you will also receive tuition for your instrument. You can choose from, Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums and Bass. They are taught in a group of three to start with and they are given once every two weeks for an hour. They are useful as long as you continue to practice outside of tuition time. The rest of your lectures will be theory and academic based, you have a History of popular music lecture, which from my experience I find to be the most interesting and engaging of them all. You have a Musicianship and production lecture, which you will do basic music theory up until christmas which is when you take an exam on what you have learnt and then after christmas is when production starts, and then lastly you have an Introduction to the music industries lecture, this could be informative and useful however it is shared with the BA music business and arts management course, so as you can imagine it is a large group for one person to teach, so sometimes it can be hard for it to be a productive lecture. As for extra curricular activities to get involved with this is really up to the student. If you choose to throw yourself in you can really start to try and make yourself much more of a known performer than others. However there are not gig opportunities directly linked to the course, these are things you have to orchestrate for yourself. Which I found myself to be disappointing but it doesn't mean there is no opportunity for it at all, since I have been studying here there have be no gigs in the concert room at all. I must say the university as a whole is a beautiful campus, the library resources I think are outstanding and the student union is also impressive and its a comfortable place to be, but however I won't be continuing the course through to the second year, purely because it doesn't fulfil my needs and what I want to get out of a course. But this is really all down to student preferences, some of the guys in my years absolutely love it and some people really dislike it and aren't continuing, you'll find this on any degree course.I hope this is a helpful description to you on what to really expect from your first year Middlesex experience! good luck for the future
laurjames
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi James, I a currently a first year student studying the Popular Music course and I thought you might want to know a little bit about it from a student perspective and I will try and give you as much of an unbiased opinion as possible Regarding the course as a whole, I was surprised at how little time we spend actually in lectures per week. We are in for 4 lectures which are over 2 days, each of the lectures are an hour and a half long. I personally would like to have a lot more contact hours per week but obviously this preference can depend on the student themselves. As for the lectures, there is only one practical module which is the Popular Music Genres module. This I have found to be a rather difficult module to follow properly as there are actually no rooms which are available to us during the lecture for students to rehearse as a band, so please don't expect that to be what you're doing during this module. There are many practice rooms which are perfect for just yourself to sit and rehearse by yourself but they're not functional for an entire band to use because there is only one guitar amp and piano in each of them. The concert room itself is impressive and very functional for purpose however it is only used for performances every two weeks or so. Unfortunately I feel like my year group don't really take this module very seriously and some of the 'performances' can't really be called performances. A lot of the time the groups we are put in to perform in are dysfunctional instrumentalist wise, for example there is two drummers in a group of 45 of us so you can imagine each 'group' doesn't have a band, its more of a singer and accompanist situation. Personally this is not to my taste however if this is your style of performing then it will suit you just fine. As part of this module you will also receive tuition for your instrument. You can choose from, Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums and Bass. They are taught in a group of three to start with and they are given once every two weeks for an hour. They are useful as long as you continue to practice outside of tuition time. The rest of your lectures will be theory and academic based, you have a History of popular music lecture, which from my experience I find to be the most interesting and engaging of them all. You have a Musicianship and production lecture, which you will do basic music theory up until christmas which is when you take an exam on what you have learnt and then after christmas is when production starts, and then lastly you have an Introduction to the music industries lecture, this could be informative and useful however it is shared with the BA music business and arts management course, so as you can imagine it is a large group for one person to teach, so sometimes it can be hard for it to be a productive lecture. As for extra curricular activities to get involved with this is really up to the student. If you choose to throw yourself in you can really start to try and make yourself much more of a known performer than others. However there are not gig opportunities directly linked to the course, these are things you have to orchestrate for yourself. Which I found myself to be disappointing but it doesn't mean there is no opportunity for it at all, since I have been studying here there have be no gigs in the concert room at all. I must say the university as a whole is a beautiful campus, the library resources I think are outstanding and the student union is also impressive and its a comfortable place to be, but however I won't be continuing the course through to the second year, purely because it doesn't fulfil my needs and what I want to get out of a course. But this is really all down to student preferences, some of the guys in my years absolutely love it and some people really dislike it and aren't continuing, you'll find this on any degree course.

I hope this is a helpful description to you on what to really expect from your first year Middlesex experience! good luck for the future
jamespereira98
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by laurjames)
Hi James, I a currently a first year student studying the Popular Music course and I thought you might want to know a little bit about it from a student perspective and I will try and give you as much of an unbiased opinion as possible Regarding the course as a whole, I was surprised at how little time we spend actually in lectures per week. We are in for 4 lectures which are over 2 days, each of the lectures are an hour and a half long. I personally would like to have a lot more contact hours per week but obviously this preference can depend on the student themselves. As for the lectures, there is only one practical module which is the Popular Music Genres module. This I have found to be a rather difficult module to follow properly as there are actually no rooms which are available to us during the lecture for students to rehearse as a band, so please don't expect that to be what you're doing during this module. There are many practice rooms which are perfect for just yourself to sit and rehearse by yourself but they're not functional for an entire band to use because there is only one guitar amp and piano in each of them. The concert room itself is impressive and very functional for purpose however it is only used for performances every two weeks or so. Unfortunately I feel like my year group don't really take this module very seriously and some of the 'performances' can't really be called performances. A lot of the time the groups we are put in to perform in are dysfunctional instrumentalist wise, for example there is two drummers in a group of 45 of us so you can imagine each 'group' doesn't have a band, its more of a singer and accompanist situation. Personally this is not to my taste however if this is your style of performing then it will suit you just fine. As part of this module you will also receive tuition for your instrument. You can choose from, Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Drums and Bass. They are taught in a group of three to start with and they are given once every two weeks for an hour. They are useful as long as you continue to practice outside of tuition time. The rest of your lectures will be theory and academic based, you have a History of popular music lecture, which from my experience I find to be the most interesting and engaging of them all. You have a Musicianship and production lecture, which you will do basic music theory up until christmas which is when you take an exam on what you have learnt and then after christmas is when production starts, and then lastly you have an Introduction to the music industries lecture, this could be informative and useful however it is shared with the BA music business and arts management course, so as you can imagine it is a large group for one person to teach, so sometimes it can be hard for it to be a productive lecture. As for extra curricular activities to get involved with this is really up to the student. If you choose to throw yourself in you can really start to try and make yourself much more of a known performer than others. However there are not gig opportunities directly linked to the course, these are things you have to orchestrate for yourself. Which I found myself to be disappointing but it doesn't mean there is no opportunity for it at all, since I have been studying here there have be no gigs in the concert room at all. I must say the university as a whole is a beautiful campus, the library resources I think are outstanding and the student union is also impressive and its a comfortable place to be, but however I won't be continuing the course through to the second year, purely because it doesn't fulfil my needs and what I want to get out of a course. But this is really all down to student preferences, some of the guys in my years absolutely love it and some people really dislike it and aren't continuing, you'll find this on any degree course.

I hope this is a helpful description to you on what to really expect from your first year Middlesex experience! good luck for the future
Thank you so much for your opinion!! I chose Middlesex University (Popular Music), Huddersfield (Popular Music Production), West London (Music Performance and Recording), East London (Music Performance and Production) and Nottingham (Music).
I really don't know which one I should enroll in!! What I want for my future is to become a singer or to become a music producer. So, I just don't know which uni can help me to achieve that goal. My favourite subjects about music are performance, music industry (including record labels), production and recording! So, I just don't know which course is the best one for me! Do you think that BA Popular Music at MDX can help me to achive those goals!? From those unis Nottingham is the best ranked for music but their course is too theoretical.. the second best ranked for music is MDX (ranked 33) but I don't know if that course can really help me! What do you think?
Also, are you going for other university?
Thank you so much for the advice
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
What I have been doing this week - 14th March 2016

This week has been an interesting week, and very busy to say the least. One of my second year modules, Consulting to Organisations is based on a lot of group work, which means I am spending a lot of extra time on campus with my classmates. As I mentioned before, our client works for Middlesex Employability Centre (MEC). Our brief states that we must create a video that both raises awareness and helps increase student engagement in the services MEC have to offer.

In order to do this, we had to look at different research methodologies, such as qualitative (surveys) and quantitative (focus groups) research. In addition to this we had to think about different sampling techniques and how accurate our research would be. The task my team and I are trying to complete now is our client/tutor report which holds our findings, analyses, conclusions, recommendations and action plan. It is proving to be a lot of work, but very rewarding. Working in a large consulting team teaches you so many skills that can be adapted later on in employment.

Once I submit this client/tutor report it is time to start preparing the presentation! The fun never stops. I am truly looking forward to the Easter break where I can get stuck in to different assignments like the marketing strategy I have to create. That will be an interesting assignment.

If you would like to see some exciting things us course ambassadors get up to, please follow our Instagram page!

https://www.instagram.com/mdxcourseambassadors/

Mary,
Music.
Vrun
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi Mary its Vrun. I am sorry but I can't make it for the music applicant day as I am ill. Will this be a big issue as I am eager to study at Middlesex. Thank you.
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vrun)
Hi Mary its Vrun. I am sorry but I can't make it for the music applicant day as I am ill. Will this be a big issue as I am eager to study at Middlesex. Thank you.
Hi Vrun,

Do not worry. That is fine. It is not a big deal. Applicant days are more for you to get a feel of what it would be like to attend MDX, and get a chance to talk to some current students and lecturers.

Is there anything you would like to know about?

Mary,
Music
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
What I have been doing this week - 3rd April 2016

This week has been an interesting week, and very busy to say the least. I got back from a week long trip in Germany which was a lot of fun. I flew in to Frankfurt, got a train to Kassel, a train to Berlin, a train to Prague, a train to Munich, and flew home from Munich to London. It was amazing! The history, culture, beer and food blew me away!! It is definitely somewhere I would like to visit again.

Now, it is back to reality! There is about 4 weeks left until my course breaks for a 5 month summer holiday!! This means I have 4 weeks to get all of my assignments done. This includes : A 2,500 business report, a 2,000 reflective learning log, a 2,000 word reflective event report, an online music business pitch presentation, and a 2,500 marketing strategy portfolio! This is where good time management needs to kick in. If I utilise my time correctly, I can spend one week per module to get everything 100% complete. This is on top of classes and work too. Luckily, I love my course, so I should get through this workload quite easily.

There is actually an exciting event taking place soon. It is a great chance for Middlesex University applicants to meet our music lecturers and current students, while also getting a chance to see them perform! Everyone is welcome, and we would love to meet potential 1st year music students! Below I will leave the Facebook link to the event, and the link to register for the FREE event!

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/475595795968097/
Tickets - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mdx-m...872316?aff=es2

Mary,
Music.
EleOK
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello, I'm a student who has applied for Middlesex and have received a conditional offer. I'm at the stage where I'm deciding which university to put down as my first choice, however there are two I cannot decide between: Middlesex and Sussex. I'm working towards becoming a film/media composer and I'm not sure which BA Music is best for this. Could you possibly give me the main reasons as to why it would be best to come to Middlesex to do this, compared to Sussex? I have already been to both open/applicant days and have weighed out the courses and they're both good, and could go both ways, so some advice would be lovely if you have the time Thank you.
Rcknrll182
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How many hours/days do you attend classes?
How many students there are usually in the course?
How much time do you spend studying/writing assessments/doing group works?

I'd just like to have an idea of how university is working in the uk and if it's really possible to both study and work since london is so expensive! Cheers
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rcknrll182)
How many hours/days do you attend classes?
How many students there are usually in the course?
How much time do you spend studying/writing assessments/doing group works?

I'd just like to have an idea of how university is working in the uk and if it's really possible to both study and work since london is so expensive! Cheers
Hi

Thank you for your questions. Can I ask what music course it is you are hoping to study? BA Music Business and Arts Management, BA Music, BA Jazz, or BA Popular Music?

The amount of students in a class can vary - roughly between 15 - 30 students, depending on the music course.

Depending on the course, the hours can vary slightly. For example, if you are studying anything with a performance element, you will have extra lessons for your instrument. Generally, our classes are scheduled over 3 days, which gives students 4 days off. So with 4 modules at 1.5 - 2 hours a class, keep in mind students in 1st year should spend about 5 hours studying the modules independently (reading, assignments, etc,.) Expect to spend more time on your modules at times where there are events and performances.

London is very expensive, but presents students with many opportunities. Middlesex University even offer students many opportunities to earn money, through Student Learning Assistant roles, Student Ambassador roles, internships with the Student Union and so on. Working with Middlesex University pays more than the regular legal minimum wage. The work is also very flexible which means you can schedule your work around your study.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions. Please just ask!

Mary,
Music.
Mary at MDX
Rep:
?
My week - 17th April 2016

It is now the middle of April, which means second semester deadlines are fast approaching. This also means that the end of year events and performances are happening.

As many of you may know - Tuesday the 12th of April, the BA Music Business and Arts Management 1st year students managed an event in the 02 Islington. MDX Presents Groove was a performance by students on the BA Popular course. The first years asked me if I would help them out with Front of House on the night of the event, so I gladly assisted. It was an amazing night filled with great live music performances, networking, and team work. The event really showed what it is like to study music courses at Middlesex University. The collaboration between the two courses, and support from the staff and lecturers at the Music Department really showed.

Everyone who performed, organised, helped run and attended the event on Tuesday should be so proud of themselves. The night was such a credit to Middlesex University and the Music department. It was also great to see all the applicants that came by to support us and see their potential future classmates and lecturers.

Once again, well done everyone! I will share all the videos and photos once I have them organised.

Mary,
Music.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (534)
66.58%
No (268)
33.42%

Watched Threads