Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wise Man)
    doin AS at the moment took 3 units in Jan.....S1 = 96/100
    Geog mod 1 = 96/100
    ICT1 = 90/90

Predicted AAAAA at AS

Happy??
    tell me how this has anythign to do with people not being allowed extra time. their intelligence has nothing to do with your own. mind you maybe you should get extra time because there's probably pressure on your head (or do they put in you in a really big room so it can fit?)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by savvy10)
    Shame you're not going to get anywhere in life isn't it? Did they miss 'social-skills' out of your education? Not to mention honesty, spelling, how to form a coherent argument, etc.
    and u wrote the english dictionary did u?? ur a stuck up prick! I am goin to get better grades than u....go to Cambridge and get a job makin loadsa money.

Oh...and i can spell, i just aint sad enough to ensure is correct on here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    tell me how this has anythign to do with people not being allowed extra time. their intelligence has nothing to do with your own. mind you maybe you should get extra time because there's probably pressure on your head (or do they put in you in a really big room so it can fit?)

lou xxx
    oh.......do i detect a hint of jealousy??

ReputationRep:
    and u wrote the english dictionary did u?? ur a stuck up prick! I am goin to get better grades than u....go to Cambridge and get a job makin loadsa money.

Oh...and i can spell, i just aint sad enough to ensure is correct on here!
    And you're an arrogant prick! Cambridge wouldn't accept you if you paid them! They're astute enough to spot a half-witted, narrow-minded fool like you a mile off! Oh, and they'll just love your ICT! Maybe you could make them a flyer about yourself, complete with clipart and wordart? ****.

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge wouldn't accept you if you paid them! .
    we will see....

ReputationRep:
    What subject do you want to apply for then? Because I'll have to let you in on a little secret, they don't offer 'Interacting with fellow humans: for beginners' there.

ReputationRep:
    What subject do you want to apply for then? Because I'll have to let you in on a little secret, they don't offer 'Interacting with fellow humans: for beginners' there.
    whose the funny man....

ReputationRep:

hahahaha that's quality!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxer)
    hahahaha that's quality!!
    another one just as sad!

ReputationRep:
    Who's the one that comes onto this forum to insult people and lie about himself for no good reason? That's sad!

ReputationRep:
    Who's the one that comes onto this forum to insult people and lie about himself for no good reason? That's sad!
    whose lying??? - Not me

ReputationRep:
    oh.......do i detect a hint of jealousy??
    sorry... i'm jealous why? my life is pretty darn perfect, i'm goin to the uni i want to go to cos i think it is best for my course, i have a great fmaily, my friends are the best i could ever want, my bf is an absalute angel and there really isn't anything in my life that's a mess... so tell me why i'm jealous again? maybe it's cos i'm not so narrow-minded and ignorant as yourself.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    whose lying??? - Not me
    get a life, u come on here just to argue with people, and try and make urself look "cool". get off your computer, and get back to the real world!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    sorry... i'm jealous why? my life is pretty darn perfect, i'm goin to the uni i want to go to cos i think it is best for my course, i have a great fmaily, my friends are the best i could ever want, my bf is an absalute angel and there really isn't anything in my life that's a mess... so tell me why i'm jealous again? maybe it's cos i'm not so narrow-minded and ignorant as yourself.

lou xxx

what course is that?? - Hair dressing - thats where the brainless go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxer)
    get a life, u come on here just to argue with people, and try and make urself look "cool". get off your computer, and get back to the real world!!
    perhaps u should do the same

ReputationRep:
    perhaps u should do the same
    naa m8, im not the one on here using foul language and going on about "oh im heading for AAA".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boxer)
    naa m8, im not the one on here using foul language and going on about "oh im heading for AAA".
    Please get it right its AAAAA

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Well said Lou. Seriously, this person is exhibiting classic behaviourial traits of people with certain forms of autism. They lack social skills, insult people for no apparent reason and fabricate stories about themselves in order to impress other people. It might also explain why he feels so strongly on this issue, as it probably directly affects him.

Fortunatly, not all autistic people are as ****-headed as this, so it may be he was just born a moron.

ReputationRep:
    what course is that?? - Hair dressing - thats where the brainless go
    no maths and psychology. i was going to apply for experimental psychology at oxford, but really wanted to maths as well.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Well said Lou. Seriously, this person is exhibiting classic behaviourial traits of people with certain forms of autism. They lack social skills, insult people for no apparent reason and fabricate stories about themselves in order to impress other people. It might also explain why he feels so strongly on this issue, as it probably directly affects him.

Fortunatly, not all autistic people are as ****-headed as this, so it may be he was just born a moron.

All the insults r coming now!

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.