Maths, Biology, Psychology and History A-levels...?

Watch
Tanzim(:
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
At the moment im in year 11.
I'm not sure what I could do with biology,history, psychology and maths A-levels. 🤔
What kind of degree or uni courses would suit those options?
What kind of job could I get with the A-levels that I had mentioned?
I'm pretty confused. 😆
~ thanks
jamestg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tanzim(:)
At the moment im in year 11.
I'm not sure what I could do with biology,history, psychology and maths A-levels. 🤔
What kind of degree or uni courses would suit those options?
What kind of job could I get with the A-levels that I had mentioned?
I'm pretty confused. 😆
~ thanks
A huge variety of options both degree and career wise.

To name a few degrees: Maths, Biology, History, Psychology, Biomedical Science, Anatomical Science, Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, Philosophy, Politics, PPE, International Relations and Law

In reality you don't really get a job with A-levels, your A-levels will generally either lead you to a degree or apprenticeship. So you don't have to worry too much about the type of job just yet. Some apprenticeships require no specific A-levels, or very few A-level subjects. Usually the only A-level they may specify is Maths, a science or an essay subject. The most common will be Maths.

It is an excellent choice of A-levels - Maths, Biology and Psychology really complement each other and provide grounding for many different routes at university. History is also a great choice because you're demonstrating your ability with a traditional essay subject, and will develop your analytical skills among others.

Good luck with your GCSEs!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (338)
83.66%
No (66)
16.34%

Watched Threads