samzer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone,
I have EY AC coming soon.
Could you please share your AC experiences?
Thanks!
The SakMan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by samzer)
Hi everyone,
I have EY AC coming soon.
Could you please share your AC experiences?
Thanks!
Hey Samzer,

Whens your AC and what service line location you going for.. i have mine soon too!.. i think i know what we could expect..
samzer
Rep:
?
Hi
I applied for Audit. What about you? If you don't mind, could you please share your information?
Thanks in advance!
IBIB
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
allow it, why do u wanna work for EY anyway, its way better to work for a bank. Do you really wanna work for them, do u know what it is they actually do lol, its basically the most boring kind of work possible with **** money.
The SakMan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi
I applied for Audit. What about you? If you don't mind, could you please share your information?
Thanks in advance!
Same here Audit, which location? maybe our AC may be on same day!...do you know what date yours is on?......Yeah i know the structure of it really thorugh what others have said..

A Written Communication Exercise
A Group Exercise
Employee Lunch
Role Play – Case Study Exercise
Confirmatory Aptitude Tests
Interview
samzer
Rep:
?
I'd prefer not to mention location
Nope mate, EY AC structure is different.
It will consist of written and group exercises and that's all. But when coming to details of these exercises, I am really keen to know them.
The SakMan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Really? So ther will be no role play or lunch and interview??... Do you know the success rate of going through AC.. I heard it was about 8% chance i hope this isnt right bcos its too small!
samzer
Rep:
?
(Original post by The SakMan)
Really? So ther will be no role play or lunch and interview??... Do you know the success rate of going through AC.. I heard it was about 8% chance i hope this isnt right bcos its too small!
I don't know exactly but AC pass rate I think will be about 50% and more
nju
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sorry to go off topic but I was wondering if any of you could expand on what type of questions the EY what's your mind-set test is based on. I usually use Assessment Day but I am unsure of which company provides the the tests for EY so I'm confused on which types of tests to practice.
The SakMan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nju;[url="tel:61948051")
61948051[/url]]Sorry to go off topic but I was wondering if any of you could expand on what type of questions the EY what's your mind-set test is based on. I usually use Assessment Day but I am unsure of which company provides the the tests for EY so I'm confused on which types of tests to practice.
They use saville for their tests
hopefullgraduate
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Assessments are provided by CAPP not Saville this year all strength based.
samzer
Rep:
?
nope mate it was for the last year
this year they totally changed structure of application
samzer
Rep:
?
(Original post by hopefullgraduate)
Assessments are provided by CAPP not Saville this year all strength based.
hi
do you mean assessments at AC? could you please elaborate more on this?
hopefullgraduate
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hi
do you mean assessments at AC? could you please elaborate more on this?
All online assessments
samzer
Rep:
?
(Original post by hopefullgraduate)
All online assessments
all ACs or only those where strengths based exercises are included?
Terry Tibbs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by IBIB)
allow it, why do u wanna work for EY anyway, its way better to work for a bank. Do you really wanna work for them, do u know what it is they actually do lol, its basically the most boring kind of work possible with **** money.
I take it you mean IB, where you work 80 hours a week and thus have basically no life but I guess you get payed more, per hour not so much.
samzer
Rep:
?
(Original post by IBIB)
I fully agree with you..IB's salary and work experience is much more better compated to Big4..but please don't forget about competition for IB jobs..thus, I just want to be safe and applied for Big4 where at least 1 out of 20 applicants get offer, whereas for IB only 1 out of 135 candidates is successful.
Terry Tibbs
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I fully agree with you..IB's salary and work experience is much more better compated to Big4..but please don't forget about competition for IB jobs..thus, I just want to be safe and applied for Big4 where at least 1 out of 20 applicants get offer, whereas for IB only 1 out of 135 candidates is successful.
I wouldn't be so sure it's safer, for IB you don't have to go through all these elaborate tests and stages.
samzer
Rep:
?
(Original post by Terry Tibbs)
I wouldn't be so sure it's safer, for IB you don't have to go through all these elaborate tests and stages.
yes u don't, but you go through much tougher interviews...and competition for London IB is 1 vacancy for about 135 candidates
Terry Tibbs
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yes u don't, but you go through much tougher interviews...and competition for London IB is 1 vacancy for about 135 candidates
The interviews are certainly tough but out of interest, where did you find this statistic of 1:20 / 1:135 and Big 4 interviews/assessment being easier?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (0)
0%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (2)
18.18%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (1)
9.09%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (4)
36.36%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (2)
18.18%

Watched Threads