The Student Room Group

I'm in love with my best friend

I hate him,he leads me on does drugs and doesn't give a **** about me, he makes me so angry. But I love him he's so funny,open minded I feel so chill around him and can tell him everything. I feel like me and him are falling apart what should I do? Ignore him or continue as I am. He's the only person I want but he's making me do drugs and he makes me soooooo jealous I don't know what to do (I'm a girl by the way)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What type of drugs? I mean if he's sniffing lines or something then you'd best end that sh*t ASAP. Also ask yourself if you see any future with him that does not revolve around illegal activities.
Best of luck, Dan.
Yeah he takes ecstasy and heroin

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by nottoblameok
I hate him,he leads me on does drugs and doesn't give a **** about me, he makes me so angry. But I love him he's so funny,open minded I feel so chill around him and can tell him everything. I feel like me and him are falling apart what should I do? Ignore him or continue as I am. He's the only person I want but he's making me do drugs and he makes me soooooo jealous I don't know what to do (I'm a girl by the way)

I think you know what to do.
(edited 8 years ago)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd get away from him tbh. He seems to be a bad influence and you really don't need to be surrounded by people doing illegal drugs
So sorry you're in this situation. My advice is to run as far away as you can from him.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stay away from that ****.
He'll **** your life up as well as his... Leave now.
Reply 9
He offered you drugs...

Drugs are expensive so he obviously cares for you. *Waits for natural selection to do its work*

I think that you probably shouldn't try to form a closer relationship with him. I wouldn't want you disappointed by dating a guy who doesn't love you back. He may be a friend but by the sound of things I'm not sure he's the right guy for you. In the future you'd not regret trying to get away from the drugs as fast as possible. Obviously I don't know your exact situation. He may be the only one you want and it may be easy for me to say this but I'm sure you'll find someone else later on in life who loves you back.
Reply 11
Try to help him to stop. If he loves you even as a friend... He should understand where you're coming from. It's difficult because of the feelings involved but help him. If you love him... Make him better or try to. If you can't then leave. If he loves you, he'll come back to you without the drugs.
trollolol

Posted from TSR Mobile

as much as you may think you like him, and i'm not one to comment on yours and his relationship, i'd get the **** outta there
you don't know what that **** could do to him it could drive him to abuse you further
get out of that **** while you still can
Original post by socialrejekt
as much as you may think you like him, and i'm not one to comment on yours and his relationship, i'd get the **** outta there
you don't know what that **** could do to him it could drive him to abuse you further
get out of that **** while you still can

Yeah, I'm going to block him so he can't contact me and ride this out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK
Try to help him to stop. If he loves you even as a friend... He should understand where you're coming from. It's difficult because of the feelings involved but help him. If you love him... Make him better or try to. If you can't then leave. If he loves you, he'll come back to you without the drugs.

He won't listen to me, all he cares about is his ducking drugs and when he is going to get his next fix. I've told him but he never listens and when I get angry with him he doesn't give a ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
I think that you probably shouldn't try to form a closer relationship with him. I wouldn't want you disappointed by dating a guy who doesn't love you back. He may be a friend but by the sound of things I'm not sure he's the right guy for you. In the future you'd not regret trying to get away from the drugs as fast as possible. Obviously I don't know your exact situation. He may be the only one you want and it may be easy for me to say this but I'm sure you'll find someone else later on in life who loves you back.

Thankyou so the advice, I am going to keep away from that piece of ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
So sorry you're in this situation. My advice is to run as far away as you can from him.

Don't worry I am

Posted from TSR Mobile
He won't listen to me, all he cares about is his ducking drugs and when he is going to get his next fix. I've told him but he never listens and when I get angry with him he doesn't give a ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

that alone should warrant atleast the consideration of getting the fook outta dodge.
good on ya for realising how caustic your relationship is/could become
Sounds like a waste of space if you ask me...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending