SarayGA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello!
I am spanish and I want to start this course in 2016, I made my application but I didn´t Know so many common things like my degree equivalence in UK. I am now very worried because I really want to do it but I need the student finance and there is no option to 2016-2017 yet.
Someone like me?
HELP!
And thanks!
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SarayGA)
Hello!
I am spanish and I want to start this course in 2016, I made my application but I didn´t Know so many common things like my degree equivalence in UK. I am now very worried because I really want to do it but I need the student finance and there is no option to 2016-2017 yet.
Someone like me?
HELP!
And thanks!
Hi SarayGA,

I will try and help you as much as possible.

Firstly, have you submitted an application to Kingston? Where are you applying for Student Finance? In the UK we apply for university first and Student Finance about 6 months before the course starts.

Let me know and I'll try to help you as much as possible.

Chloe
Student Ambassador
SarayGA
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Kingston University)
Hi SarayGA,

I will try and help you as much as possible.

Firstly, have you submitted an application to Kingston? Where are you applying for Student Finance? In the UK we apply for university first and Student Finance about 6 months before the course starts.

Let me know and I'll try to help you as much as possible.

Chloe
Student Ambassador

Hello Chloe, and thank you.

I have submitted my application, I am applying in UK, my problem is that I need the money to study in London in other way I couldn't go because is a big amount of money for me.

Saray.
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SarayGA)
Hello Chloe, and thank you.

I have submitted my application, I am applying in UK, my problem is that I need the money to study in London in other way I couldn't go because is a big amount of money for me.

Saray.
Hi Saray,

I understand that. Who will you be applying with?

Chloe
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.61%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
44.88%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.72%
I'm really nervous (56)
19.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed