ReputationRep:
    *was bored so took photos of room*

lou xxx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    OOOH a Verdi fan!!!

MB

ReputationRep:
    my rents tell my im the biggest slab on the face of the planet, but hey i love it! Computer, small T.v Play station, sub-woofer, fan pritty view out the windoes i can see the pritty gurls putting out laundry, its HEAVAN!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I forgot. Lovely digital radio tuned to radio 3 on my bedside table.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Oh yeah, I forgot. Lovely digital radio tuned to radio 3 on my bedside table.

MB
    uh your overture.

****ing A (and im not really one for classical music)

My rooms quite big, hasn't been redecorated in ages, the walls are blue at the top, yellow in the middle and green at the bottom, there's a greenish carpet and white ceiling, (not as rank as it sounds.)

All there is in there is a bed, chair, PS2, TV for the PS2 a lot of posters and the infamous 'secret cupboard' which doesn't really live up to its reputation of being secret, and even less so now. It's basically just a small cupboard going from one of my walls into the area under the stairs that lead to our third floor. I named it secret cupboard when i was young, and after all these years i still can't remember why.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    uh your overture.

****ing A (and im not really one for classical music)
    Thanks so much

MB

ReputationRep:
    blue carpet, nasty wallpaper, bed, table, laptop, scanner, printer, extra monitor, fan, balcony though its outside plus all my other s**t

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.