Bandsx
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey! Thought we could use a thread for any help on questions etcetera.

:p:
alana_p
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i don't have essay plans, but i've got stats and such on health inequalities (poverty, lifestyle choices and the biology of poverty)
Bandsx
Rep:
?
(Original post by alana_p)
i don't have essay plans, but i've got stats and such on health inequalities (poverty, lifestyle choices and the biology of poverty)
Stats would be cool thanks!
mhairi98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hey, I was just wondering how people are revising for the modern studies prelim/exam? Are you guys learning full essay plans or are you simply learning and memorising knowledge/statistics with some analysis and then coming up with the actual essay plans in the exam?
Bandsx
Rep:
?
(Original post by mhairi98)
hey, I was just wondering how people are revising for the modern studies prelim/exam? Are you guys learning full essay plans or are you simply learning and memorising knowledge/statistics with some analysis and then coming up with the actual essay plans in the exam?
Sorry I'm a bit late I'm writing out knowledge/statistics with some analysis as you say and memorising it, but I am linking them to possible essay questions in my head so I know how to link them to what I'm doing.
alana_p
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have any tips for writing and good quality, but short (to be able to complete in the appropriate time) essay? I struggle so much with timing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
scottishgirl163
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Does anyone have essay plans on China, Social Inequalities or Democracy in the UK that they would deb happy to share with me please!!
geography16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MaiBr13)
Hey! Thought we could use a thread for any help on questions etcetera.

Anyone have any essay plans they could send me for (on social inequalities)

-factors which impacted health (gender, ethnicity etc)
-lifestyle choices (drugs,smoking etc)
-gov. help on health
-causes of gender inequality
-government help on gender inequality
-causes of ethnic inequality
-government help on ethnic inequality
-government meeting aims of the welfare state (idleness, want etc and policies to tackle these)

I have some on...
-USA world powers question
-Britain voting behaviour
-consequences of ethnic inequality
-consequences of gender inequality
...if anyone's interested.

:p:
I'm looking for essays on pretty much all of the above minus USA, severely struggling as I have not got any essay plans yet!
ACz09
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Anyone got essays on usa as a world power? Preferably a democracy essay/effective check on government/ gov policies to tackle inequality?
geography16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't personally done USA but have a look on this, http://www.cathkin.s-lanark.sch.uk/N...ays%202014.pdf I'm looking for anything on Africa if anyone has!
alana_p
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anyone have an essay or essay plan for wealth inequalities that would suit a 12 mark question on causes?
Bandsx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by geography16)
I'm looking for essays on pretty much all of the above minus USA, severely struggling as I have not got any essay plans yet!
I'll check if I still have them; however I've found out now you only need one of consequences/causes of ethnic or gender inequality, as it wouldn't ask you about a specific inequality
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.28%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.39%
Live streaming events (46)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.75%
A uni comparison tool (119)
23.2%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.42%