How long did you wait for the offer? Watch

Michael362
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
For those of you who applied this session - how long did you wait for the offer and for what course?
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
This thread will give you an idea of where and when people got their offers.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Edinburgh can take ages. My son applied in January and got his offer on May 8th.
Serbuscus
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied on September 15th and I still haven't heard..
OrionMusicNet
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Michael362)
For those of you who applied this session - how long did you wait for the offer and for what course?
I applied on Nov 5th. Only Bristol have gotten back so far, so I wouldn't worry, although it is still annoying they are taking so long haha.
BekahMay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied mid october, like the 18th or something
Im still waiting but i have my other offers and im not planning on going there
Notions
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied on the 13th of October, have offers from bath Bristol, Southampton , rejection from Cambridge and have been waiting for imperial since my interview on 25th of November !!
HistoryStudent1
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I applied 13th October for linguistics, I have an unconditional from Newcastle, AAB from York, an interview from Leeds, a rejection from Cambridge, and nothing yet from Edinburgh.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Edinburgh has traditionally operated the 'gathered field' approach, in which it waits until the Jan 15th deadline has passed before looking at the complete picture and giving out offers. In recent years, some departments have altered this policy (which has never applied to international students) and have been giving out offers earlier, but it still holds true for the majority of courses.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (47)
24.74%
No, but I have thought about it (51)
26.84%
No (92)
48.42%

Watched Threads