Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Greetings,

I found this article during a search of something unrelated altogether. Although that remained unsuccessful, I found this which to say the least is disturbing. Shows a bit about media bias perhaps as this is the first I have heard of this.

http://thoughtcrimenews.com/bushrape.htm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    I wouldn't read too much into this. Its not like he's been accused by several women, only one as far as I can make out (unless there's a huge coverup). The papers probably chose not to report it as a single unsubstantiated accusation doesn't really hold much weight.
    You could have a point. But I find her death more strange. Althought sexual accusations come and go but this one is actually dead. And I don't raping multiple people is prerequiste for the story being plausible. Such a huge deal was made about Monica Lewinsky and Clinton, Arnold and his women and this one died down before even seeing any light.

But yeah I guess its open to debate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Outrageous)
    You could have a point. But I find her death more strange. Althought sexual accusations come and go but this one is actually dead. And I don't raping multiple people is prerequiste for the story being plausible.
    died of a gun shot wound to the head, sounds like a wholesome lady....

Such a huge deal was made about Monica Lewinsky and Clinton, Arnold and his women and this one died down before even seeing any light.
    because Clinton had evident and admitted sexual relations with an intern at the White House on more than one occasion. to compare that to the accusation of a probably insane crack-addictic prostitute is almost as bizarrely ridiculous as the allegation itself.

But yeah I guess its open to debate.
    not really. as the lack of ANY real media coverage suggests. i also found this quite amusing...

"Rupert Murdoch...and Greg Dyke of the BBC have chosen to keep their political masters happy" haha, Murdoch and Dyke taking orders from the political elite? lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    died of a gun shot wound to the head, sounds like a wholesome lady....
    Any women can be raped what ever type of women she is perceived to be. I think the report should have been published. I don't think there is a cover up of any sort but I think it is interesting that it didn't at least reach the tabloids here as they seem happy to print anything even unsubstansiated things. Bush has definately got off lightly.

ReputationRep:
    I also think that it is really odd that no newspapers reported it. Usually there all over a story like this whether its true, false or from the imagination of some madman. The fact that nothing at all was really reported and that most have never heard of this, shows the work done to protect Bush. Even the accusations could of caused untold damage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    Any women can be raped what ever type of women she is perceived to be.
    of course. but it gives us an idea from what background this ALLEGATION was made.

I think the report should have been published. I don't think there is a cover up of any sort but I think it is interesting that it didn't at least reach the tabloids here as they seem happy to print anything even unsubstansiated things.
    tabloids want to appeal to the masses. publishing reports from mad women claiming the president abducted, drugged, raped and beat her and her husband and then personally threatened to kill them, doesnt even have the air of plausibility about it.

Bush has definately got off lightly.
    from the tabloid press or rape charges?

ReputationRep:
    from the tabloid press or rape charges?
    The tabloid press. I don't like bush but I don't believe he would rape someone.

ReputationRep:
    because Clinton had evident and admitted sexual relations with an intern at the White House on more than one occasion. to compare that to the accusation of a probably insane crack-addictic prostitute is almost as bizarrely ridiculous as the allegation itself.
    Er, I know there has been virtually no coverage so where did you find out the above?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    Er, I know there has been virtually no coverage so where did you find out the above?
    what part specifically? clinton or the use of my imagination?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Outrageous)
    Greetings,

I found this article during a search of something unrelated altogether. Although that remained unsuccessful, I found this which to say the least is disturbing. Shows a bit about media bias perhaps as this is the first I have heard of this.

http://thoughtcrimenews.com/bushrape.htm
    i havent read the article but if she managed to sue him then she must of had a good case, this it must of hapened....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i havent read the article but if she managed to sue him then she must of had a good case, this it must of hapened....
    She sued him so it must have happened?

Right, okay, I'm suing you for rape aswell, so it must have happened. Damn you, you *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calumc)
    She sued him so it must have happened?

Right, okay, I'm suing you for rape aswell, so it must have happened. Damn you, you *******.
    no i didnt mean it like that
    i meant that if the woman won the case, or got money of him, then it must of happened coz she must of had enough evidence

ReputationRep:
    no i didnt mean it like that
    i meant that if the woman won the case, or got money of him, then it must of happened coz she must of had enough evidence
    She didnt win, she only accused him, and I think the $50 million damages she wanted would be enough of an incentive to try.

ReputationRep:
    She didnt win, she only accused him, and I think the $50 million damages she wanted would be enough of an incentive to try.
    oh rite!
    didnt she get anything in the end?

ReputationRep:
    oh rite!
    didnt she get anything in the end?
    No, and now she's dead.

ReputationRep:
    No, and now she's dead.
    oh! :eek:
    something fishy going on!

ReputationRep:
    There was no reason to publish this - is it surprising a man as well-known as the president of America is accused of rape? Celebrities are accused of rape with alarming frequency, often by people who want attention and are fixated with the person, a similar event could have happened in this case.

It would be unfair on Bush to publish details of an unsubstantiated case.

ReputationRep:
    what part specifically? clinton or the use of my imagination?
    the bit about "nsane crack-addictic prostitute"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    the bit about "nsane crack-addictic prostitute"
    "of a PROBABLY insane crack-addictic prostitute"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    There was no reason to publish this - is it surprising a man as well-known as the president of America is accused of rape? Celebrities are accused of rape with alarming frequency, often by people who want attention and are fixated with the person, a similar event could have happened in this case.

It would be unfair on Bush to publish details of an unsubstantiated case.
    bingo

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.