The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

byb3
just me being curious, but its 12:30 and there seem to be a lot of users on, not sure how many are from the UK, but are we all nightowls? What time are we usually tucked up in bed? With me its usually before 1am.

Ad

I slept earlier... so I can't sleep now.
the last couple of nights ive been on till very early! i usually get like this as we near results. i'll prob b awake all night on the 13th.

love katy ***
Reply 3
I usually go to bed around midnight or 1, sometimes fall asleep earlier though.
Reply 4
byb3
just me being curious, but its 12:30 and there seem to be a lot of users on, not sure how many are from the UK, but are we all nightowls? What time are we usually tucked up in bed? With me its usually before 1am.

Ad

I go to bed at about 10:30

I don't have a set bed time, but I get bored staying up, though I sometimes read until midnight.
school nights, my bedtime is 11pm. holidays.. there is no bedtime!! anything between 12am-3am! depends on how bad my insomnia is :frown:
Reply 6
These days I can't be bothered to sleep before midnight.
Reply 7
I have insomnia, i only ever get to sleep between 1 -3am but wake up at 7am or I will sleep from 1am-10am but wake up every hour. With results looming its worse!!
Similarly I can't settle before about midnight, sometimes around 1 AM, must be these muggy nights.
Reply 9
Expression
Similarly I can't settle before about midnight, sometimes around 1 AM, must be these muggy nights.

It was really warm the night before last. I couldn't sleep.

How many pillows do you use?

I usually use two but I only used one on that night to help me get to sleep but in the morning my back felt odd.
Reply 10
i must be special, because I get 3 pillows! In the morning I usually find one on the floor though.
byb3
i must be special, because I get 3 pillows! In the morning I usually find one on the floor though.

wow! ur head must be totally propped up! is that comfortable? I used to have 2 pillow, but my doc said its not good for the spine, so now i only use one.
Reply 12
Unregistered
wow! ur head must be totally propped up! is that comfortable? I used to have 2 pillow, but my doc said its not good for the spine, so now i only use one.

well i usually watch the tonight show and then i come back to my computer check the board and if no one is on...i just fall asleep then...,but it varies...usually about 2:00 am

anyway about the pillows...i used to use 2 but i received the same info from my doctor so now i use one..

CR
Reply 13
well its kinda like in a pyramid shape, i have two at the bottom and then 1 at the top. So i have lots of space to move my head in. Its pretty comfortable!
Reply 14
School nights it varies- I always tend to end up going later than intended...

But holidays...well I was up till 3 the other night..prob normally a bit past 1 though

And as for the pillow thing...I have loads- I've got about 4 proper ones and lots of little cushion things- but I don't stack them up they're sort of in a slope and I sleep on the edge of it...
I was up until 3 this morning but I'll really not suppose to be on the internet after 11pm but I'm managing to successfully break this rule.
Reply 16
ickle_katy
the last couple of nights ive been on till very early! i usually get like this as we near results. i'll prob b awake all night on the 13th.

love katy ***

I can totally relate to that. Every year before results I turn into a total insomniac, next week i'll be luckey if I get any sleep
Well, I start work at 5am, but I'm so comfortable just sitting here on the computer, I don't want to sleep. :frown:
Reply 18
Unregistered
Well, I start work at 5am, but I'm so comfortable just sitting here on the computer, I don't want to sleep. :frown:

Hmmm...thing is, the weather is so damned hot that I havn't been able to sleep- takes a while to get to sleep then I wake up early- well I don't seem to be getting that 1-oclock-wake-up-lye-in that my body needs...*sigh*...now my eyes are all scazzed up! *grumbles* 'Give me some wind and rain damn it!'
Reply 19
*yawns loudly* well well...it's not that late, or should I say early but I am exhausted- combination of early get up and stupid heat me thinks...
Anyway- have a nice night and don't stay up to late children!

Latest

Trending

Trending