Turn on thread page Beta

bed time! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i cant sleep its too hot.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, my room is surprisingly humid when I go into it now. I might invest in a dehumidifier.

Ad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byb3)
    yeah, my room is surprisingly humid when I go into it now. I might invest in a dehumidifier.
    Hmmm...a nice big fan would do me...or even better 'ting!' -*pulls out the bath tub again...*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Egan1)
    Hmmm...a nice big fan would do me...or even better 'ting!' -*pulls out the bath tub again...*
    *realises CR- who would have understood that, is infact not on *sigh**...I'm tired again damn it- TOMORROW I SHALL SLEEP IN! -My afternoon lye-in-plans keep being foiled this week *sigh*...

ReputationRep:
    how at 1:14 in the morning- with few people online - can hte server be too busy???

love Katy ***

3 of us are clearly too much for the server to handle at once (plus all the *evil* unregistered people)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Where come-eth the number 3 from? -6 members, 18 guests...sorry to spoil the patronising I am just curious...and half asleep

There were 3 members a couple of minutes ago (I think). I really dont understand how people can be half asleep at 1am!?! However the insomnia from which I suffer could be responsible for this point of view.

ReputationRep:
    I got cut off a few minutes ago, because the server was too busy. MAybe that was when 6 registered went down to 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    I really dont understand how people can be half asleep at 1am!?!
    I know- I am normally quite chirrpy but the horribly hot weather has woken me early and resulted in skanky not-sleepy-sleep (despite having stripped my bed down to a couple of cushions- my room is a sort of sauna (damned crappy painters painted our outside windows shut- basically they are glued to their frames and I can't open it!)) aswell as making me generally groggy- so I've been quite worn the last few days

ReputationRep:
    there were 2 other memebers on when i rejoined after the brief interuption.

obviously as each of us logged back on- the number went up.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    whooooo egan1 you have posted 500 posts!!!

does all this surver busy thing mean that were not gonna be able to get on results eve or day because there will be too many people??

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    whooooo egan1 you have posted 500 posts!!!
    *egan has mental struggle -should she post again or leave the 500 to stew over night?- she posts anyway...because she feels the need to share in celebration*
    Ah what an addict I do be......although my post-count is relatively small in comparisson to Lord Huntroyed and his 4 hundred odd in about a week!

ReputationRep:
    Well goodmorning to you all! *tips cap*

really must force myself to go now...before I end up falling asleep and drooling over the keyboard...

Enjoy!

ReputationRep:
    Hey another person on 500. Well done Egan1. Keep on posting!
    Lord Huntroyed is going to be up there in a little while only if he carries on like this. Last time I saw, he was on about 40 posts a day!

ReputationRep:
    It's 4.32am now..

That's not late, though, considering the time I woke up!

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.