Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

OCR Bio Unifying Concepts - Human Health & Disease? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Does anybody know if we're expected to have revised stuff from Human Health and Disease? Like the role of each type of immune cell and all that stuff? And in what detail are we supposed to have revised things for this damn exam? Because looking at past papers the examiners seem to be totally random in the types of questions they ask, with some requiring detailed knowledge, whilst others require only fleeting knowledge and are more about common sense......

ReputationRep:
    yeah u need to know the stuff, but not in great detail. The really detailed Human health stuff to learn is the heart. Revise the structure and read the chapter through its quite short..

ReputationRep:
    ARGHHH damnit. I wish i'd taken it back in January, when i did Central Concepts. :mad:

(Original post by ResidentEvil)
    yeah u need to know the stuff, but not in great detail. The really detailed Human health stuff to learn is the heart. Revise the structure and read the chapter through its quite short..
    im sure the heart is in Transport :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mongoose)
    Does anybody know if we're expected to have revised stuff from Human Health and Disease? Like the role of each type of immune cell and all that stuff? And in what detail are we supposed to have revised things for this damn exam? Because looking at past papers the examiners seem to be totally random in the types of questions they ask, with some requiring detailed knowledge, whilst others require only fleeting knowledge and are more about common sense......
    if u look on the ocr website there is a syllabus list for unifying concepts...it basically just lists everything we've done, but there is some stuff not on it and it at least provides a checklist for revision!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    if u look on the ocr website there is a syllabus list for unifying concepts...it basically just lists everything we've done, but there is some stuff not on it and it at least provides a checklist for revision!

Achso! Vielen Dank :cool:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.