Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Euro 2004 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Now we've reached the last round of group matches, it's worth checking out the score predictor at BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...or/default.stm

you can type in your predicted scores and see who qualifies from the groups -it's all very interesting. I've been trying to work out what combination of results sees Germany eliminated.

Oh, and if Sweden and Denmark play out a high score draw (2-2, 3-3 etc) then they both qualify! Anyone care to bet on that match?

ReputationRep:
    if denmark draw 1-1 with sweden and italy beat bulgaria 2-0 then denmark and italy will have the same everything. who goes through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    if denmark draw 1-1 with sweden and italy beat bulgaria 2-0 then denmark and italy will have the same everything. who goes through?
    According to Motty, it's decided on fair play!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    really????!!!! wow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theaman)
    no i think it depends on their playing records against each other first. i think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    no i think it depends on their playing records against each other first. i think...
    yeh it was 0-0

ReputationRep:
    thats pretty cool

with my honest opinions it ended up with England vs Sweden in the semis

and Spain vs Italy in the other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    yep, records against each other, then fair play i think

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't give a reason here, just says Italy will go through. I know qualification for Euro 2004/World Cup 02 is a factor further down the list, so thats a possibility. It would be the average number of points per game in qualifying for those two competitions.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.