The Student Room Group

Regarding Child Nursing interview at University of Bradford

Hi, i have an interview at University of Bradford next wednesday on the 20th of January. My interview is for Child Nursing. I wanted to ask whether you have any useful advice to give me as it is my first ever interview? Also can you tell me what questions are likely to be asked? It is a group interview as well as an individual interview, and i wanted to know exactly what it is going to be like and what is feels like to be in the group interview and the individual interview. What advice can you give me to be confident throughout my interview? Also can you advise me on what to wear to my interview, give me a few suggestions and what other people wear who are also being interviewed for the same course as me. I will appreciate every piece of advice you give me in order to help me for my Child Nursing interview. Thank You
hi i have an interview on the 20th too what time is yours at? m super nervous as im not sure what to expect it's my first interview for this too! just been reading there may be a maths test which im dreading im terrible at maths...
(edited 8 years ago)
My interview is at 8:45am and I didn't know there was going to be a maths test. What time is yours?
Hi mine is at 12:45 and I'm super confused some say there will be a maths test but most say there wont be, i'm hoping there isn;t as it doesn't mention anything about one. you done any preparation?
Original post by mahbuba123
Hi mine is at 12:45 and I'm super confused some say there will be a maths test but most say there wont be, i'm hoping there isn;t as it doesn't mention anything about one. you done any preparation?

oh lucky you..mines at 8:45 and i don't think there will be a maths test because it's not mentioned at all so hopefully there won't be. i've just gone through a few of the basic questions that's it. i'm really nervous. have you done any preparation?
I've not done any proper prep just looking at current issues with the NHS and just basic qustions that may be asked. I'm sure you'll be fine
I've not done any proper prep just looking at current issues with the NHS and just basic qustions that may be asked. I'm sure you'll be fine

oh right that's good and hopefully i will be. good luck anyway :smile: btw how old are you?
Thanks and I am 19, how about you?
I'm 17 :smile:
Aww don't worry you'll b great just make sure u don't take a back seat and speak up lol
thank you and yeah i'm feeling more confident. let me know how yours goes
Have any of you guys heard back from Bradford yet ?
no they said february
Anyone heard anything back yet??? 🤔😕
Anyone heard anything back yet??? 🤔😕

Hi yes I got a conditional offer from Bradford last week , but I wouldn't panic yet they are still interviewing till end of Feb x
That's really good, I haven't heard back from them since my interview.
When was your interview ?
Original post by Helenroutledge
When was your interview ?

wednesday 20th jan
Hey

I have my interview on the 24th of February. Can I ask what the interview consisted of if you have already had yours? And the group exercise?

Thank you :smile:
Original post by important person
wednesday 20th jan

Hey

How did you find the interview? I have mine next week. Can I ask what your group exercise consisted of? Or any info you have that could help would be great :smile:

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending