Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    apparently, there's a gas leak in my house...and i should switch off all electricity...open windows and not go to sleep till they come and sort it out...which will take 3 hours! :eek: kinda scared...this has happened before...during the night!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_girl)
    apparently, there's a gas leak in my house...and i should switch off all electricity...open windows and not go to sleep till they come and sort it out...which will take 3 hours! :eek: kinda scared...this has happened before...during the night!!!
    u know what get out of the house what gas is it, does it contain radiation? why don't u sit in the garden or somewhere away.

ReputationRep:
    oh dear, just do what they say. don't touch any electical stuff, coz sparks can set them off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh dear, just do what they say. don't touch any electical stuff, coz sparks can set them off.
    OWOWO Fly By u are here!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    OWOWO Fly By u are here!!!!!!
    lol yep. did oyu miss me?

ReputationRep:
    Poor you, I hope they manage to come out quickly. Switch everything off (computer included!) and maybe sit out in the garden or something for fresh air if you can? Hope you're okay.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, i dont know what gas it is... perhaps it's a good idea to go offline, in that case?! i can't leave till they come...<sighs>

ReputationRep:
    :eek: you shouldn't be on the pc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol yep. did oyu miss me?
    YES i bloody did
    where have u been?

ReputationRep:
    hmm, i dont know what gas it is... perhaps it's a good idea to go offline, in that case?! i can't leave till they come...<sighs>
    get out of the house NOW!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    YES i bloody did
    where have u been?
    just been doin other things. but you know i cant go too long without you

ReputationRep:
    chill out, just dont light any matches and you will be fine. if you were to light a match your house would explode though...

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll be fine but just to be on the safe side, switch your computer and everything else off now, and if you can't go outside preferably sit by an open door or something.

ReputationRep:
    aaa you're scaring me!!! ok, i'll switch off my computer...but my parents are at home, waiting for them to come...what am i gonna do? sit outside for 3 hours?!

ReputationRep:
    dont switch things on or off, just leave the house and read a book or soemthing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by endorf)
    chill out, just dont light any matches and you will be fine. if you were to light a match your house would explode though...
    no it's not 'chill out'
    she doesn't know what gas that is! what happen if is radioactive?

ReputationRep:
    i suggest eating less baked beans...that should help reduce your gas problem

ReputationRep:
    that's reassuring! ok...i'll switch my computer off now! but what about the light?! it's daaark! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    aaa you're scaring me!!! ok, i'll switch off my computer...but my parents are at home, waiting for them to come...what am i gonna do? sit outside for 3 hours?!
    my advise, go and take refuge in a safe house. your house is a ticking time bomb.

ReputationRep:
    my advise, go and take refuge in a safe house. your house is a ticking time bomb.
    Aww don't scare her! :eek: It's not that bad...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.