Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i wouldnt do anything cos death is obviously after you. Have you walked off any planes just before they've taken off and exploded in mid air? perhaps you've been delayed going onto a motorway just before a huge major accident?

i suggest you dont put ice in mugs that have just had hot water in them, then put them on your computer, or try and get up off the floor by reaching for the kitchen knives....it will only lead to trouble!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    u know what get out of the house what gas is it, does it contain radiation? why don't u sit in the garden or somewhere away.
    lol sit in the garden, that sounds funny, but seriously you should get the house, i mean what if someone accidently switches the light on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    why are you still here?
    because...i can't go outside now! where will i go/what did i do?...they just told me to wait for them (3 hours?!)...and not touch anything...so....im here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    i wouldnt do anything cos death is obviously after you. Have you walked off any planes just before they've taken off and exploded in mid air? perhaps you've been delayed going onto a motorway just before a huge major accident?

i suggest you dont put ice in mugs that have just had hot water in them, then put them on your computer, or try and get up off the floor by reaching for the kitchen knives....it will only lead to trouble!
    lolzzzzzzzz, superstitious or what! you are kidding arn't you :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)

death is obviously after me? gee, thanks....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    lolzzzzzzzz, superstitious or what! you are kidding arn't you :eek:
    i sure hope so! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no....it's just deaths design....this wierd guy called the candyman once explained it all to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_girl)
    because...i can't go outside now! where will i go/what did i do?...they just told me to wait for them (3 hours?!)...and not touch anything...so....im here
    oh..hmm...maybe you can try closing the door to your room, and open the window... put a damn towel at the bottom of teh door or soemthing to stop gas coming in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh..hmm...maybe you can try closing the door to your room, and open the window... put a damn towel at the bottom of teh door or soemthing to stop gas coming in.
    NO !! closing doors can cause sparks !!

ReputationRep:
    NO dont open the window, because an electricty cable just outside your room will suddenly snap and fall in through the window and try and electricute you - and dont back onto any roads either, buses just come out of nowhere with no warning or sound. Dont go near any big neon signs, they'll fall on you - i suggest you commit yourself to a mental hospital

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    NO dont open the window, because an electricty cable just outside your room will suddenly snap and fall in through the window and try and electricute you - and dont back onto any roads either, buses just come out of nowhere with no warning or sound. Dont go near any big neon signs, they'll fall on you - i suggest you commit yourself to a mental hospital
    you're really freaky you know that, god i wouldn't like to live near you

ReputationRep:
    i know...really freaky :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lol would be funny if he lives next door to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    there was a line and you crossed it.

me
    ---------------------------------- <- the line

you

ReputationRep:
    omg, they're here! that was quick! At least they didn't take 3 hours!!! hmm....they're examining the house now...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_girl)
    i know...really freaky :eek:
    hehe, well just dont do anything. we'll keep you busy but i gotta get a shower now, so be back laters...

ReputationRep:
    i'm sorry....have you never seen "final destination" or it's equally terrible sequel!?

ReputationRep:
    Dont Answer The Door They're Here To Kill You"!!!!

ReputationRep:
    DO NOT use your mobile, this also causes sparks - I saw it on CSI once. This is true however, they also tell you not to use mobiles at gas stations.

ReputationRep:
    hmm, water won't come out of the taps...
    willa, stop it

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.