I don't know what to pick ;( plz help

Watch
james panda
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm in yr 9 in England and I'm face with my options, I don't know what to pick, im good at art and I'm faced with the choose of ; art , art-photography , businesses study's , computing , drama , economics and food, I would like to do rally in the future but my careers adviser tell's me i need a back up just in case I don't get to where I want to be.
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I not quite sure what "do rally" is but whatever it is, go for it. If you don't achieve "do rally", you can make alternative choices and decisions at the time. Hedging your bets now will only water down your chances of achieving what you want. Your careers advisor is correct, but equally, at every stage of your life, you always have choices. They may not be the ones you want, but you have a choice never the less.

Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (17)
39.53%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
9.3%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (2)
4.65%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (10)
23.26%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (5)
11.63%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (5)
11.63%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed