Monobrows

Watch
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Who here's got a monobrow? And I don't mean little peachfuzz dinky hairs I mean the full on thick forehead tache. Have you had struggles because of it? Have you been bullied for it? What maintenance do you do on it? e.g tweezing, laser removal etc.

I remember in year 8 when mine had fully grown and I used to get bullied all the time and I remember then I cut it - or rather trimmed it - with a pair of scissors :rofl: and it looked like I had stubble on me glabella. In year 10 I shaved it off but I shaved too much off and ended up with like half eyebrows :facepalm: I wanted to get rid of it that bad I hated it. I started plucking it towards the end of year 10 and i dont know why I didn't do that to begin with tbh nowadays I pluck it every week because it grows fast but it honestly doesn't bother me anymore and sometimes I'll let it grow for 4 - 5 weeks and show it off
bulgylau
Badges: 21
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by eternaforest)
Who here's got a monobrow? And I don't mean little peachfuzz dinky hairs I mean the full on thick forehead tache. Have you had struggles because of it? Have you been bullied for it? What maintenance do you do on it? e.g tweezing, laser removal etc.

I remember in year 8 when mine had fully grown and I used to get bullied all the time and I remember then I cut it - or rather trimmed it - with a pair of scissors :rofl: and it looked like I had stubble on me glabella. In year 10 I shaved it off but I shaved too much off and ended up with like half eyebrows :facepalm: I wanted to get rid of it that bad I hated it. I started plucking it towards the end of year 10 and i dont know why I didn't do that to begin with tbh nowadays I pluck it every week because it grows fast but it honestly doesn't bother me anymore and sometimes I'll let it grow for 4 - 5 weeks and show it off
Cool, as long as you're happy with yourself!
TeeEm
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Attached files
Pharmaholic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just wax it off, you won't have to deal with it for a couple weeks
markovchain17
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pharmaholic)
Just wax it off, you won't have to deal with it for a couple weeks
Pluckings a lot tidier

Posted from TSR Mobile
markovchain17
Rep:
?
(Original post by TeeEm)
That's a proper 'un

Posted from TSR Mobile
markovchain17
Rep:
?
(Original post by homeland.lsw)
Cool, as long as you're happy with yourself!
Yep Δ° learnt that flaws are only flaws if you say they are and that strengths are only strengths if you say they are

Posted from TSR Mobile
thecatwithnohat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
markovchain17
Rep:
?
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
Clearly wrong picture because eyebrows is plural and he's only got one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fiduciam
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by thecatwithnohat)
:rofl:

Got nothing on my guy.
Spoiler:
Show

kandykissesxox
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I had hairs in between my eyebrows but not so much that it was a full on monobrow that was wayyyyy back in yr 8πŸ˜‚ But I have laser hair removal done so I don't have the problem of threading anymore
Student403
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Fiduciam)
:rofl:

Got nothing on my guy.
Spoiler:
Show

When his eyebrows are thicker than your mustache.. and you're Pakistani ._. (hashtagdisappointment)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (132)
14.78%
I'm not sure (40)
4.48%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (268)
30.01%
I have already dropped out (22)
2.46%
I'm not a current university student (431)
48.26%

Watched Threads