I have no sympathy for Germany's rape migrant epidemic...

Watch
drewBusby
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
You bring in young men from the middle east. A region where women must be accompanied by a male when in public.

Enjoy dealing with men, who are bored and sexual frustrated.
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
majority of them who were attackers were from north Africa.....................
drewBusby
Rep:
?

and another one...
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I feel sorry for raped women, even when they were incredibly stupid.
Ananaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
I feel sorry for them, even if they were incredibly stupid.
Same. I get where you're coming from OP, but how do you know that woman was for the immigration? :curious:
Nobody deserves to be sexually assaulted or raped no matter how stupid their decisions were.
JuliusDS92
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by drewBusby)
You bring in young men from the middle east. A region where women must be accompanied by a male when in public.

My God that's a horrible video...how can something like that be covered up?
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
If you genuinely feel no empathy for victims of rape then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
Ananaz
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

and another one...
WTF!!! :O He has no shame - castration would not be enough of a punishment for him, but hey, at least he admitted to being a pig.
But yes, I always thought liberals were just a bunch of clowns.
LordBerkut
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's perfectly natural to feel sympathy for people fleeing murder and starvation and wanting to do what you can to help. They weren't thinking 'la la la lets let in a bunch of rapists lolololol'.
drewBusby
Rep:
?
(Original post by battycatlady)
If you genuinely feel no empathy for victims of rape then you need to take a long hard look at yourself.
I feel sorry for the victims on a 1 to 1 level.
drewBusby
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bazlehman)
It's perfectly natural to feel sympathy for people fleeing murder and starvation and wanting to do what you can to help. They weren't thinking 'la la la lets let in a bunch of rapists lolololol'.
I just can't believe that the German citizens were all for it.
They do know they imported economic parasites, the bulk of these folks are unemployable.
Just give it a couple years, they will blame the reduction in earnings, failing infrastructure and reduced productivity on what is left of their free market. Oh the joys of fiat currency and shoddy politicians.
Greg Jackson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

jesus that is horrific, was this from the new years incident?
Joinedup
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

Well initially the general public were expecting family groups and small children running for their lives from a war zone... certainly that's what the British media was portraying at the time.
Yellow 03
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

This is terrifying. I can't even imagine her fear.
JoshDawg
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by battycatlady)
I do when they report it was a rape and then go into detail and say "he raped me with his eyes" which is some more BS from America.
kka25
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Mattes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I feel so sorry for these poor women, my heart goes out to them. I am pretty sure more videos of this disgusting behaviour will arise.
drewBusby
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mattes)
I feel so sorry for these poor women, my heart goes out to them. I am pretty sure more videos of this disgusting behaviour will arise.

You will only find these videos on the dark side of youtube and on sites like liveleak.
The media have been slow when it comes to reporting the above, as it goes against the cultural enrichment message they have been pushing on us for months/years.
It would look bad on their party, especially when they belittled the likes of nigel farage etc.
_icecream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bazlehman)
Just like to point out that most of these refugees aren't even Syrians they came to Germany for an easier life on welfare.
Good bloke
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Joinedup)
Well initially the general public were expecting family groups and small children running for their lives from a war zone... certainly that's what the British media was portraying at the time.
That can't be true. It was obvious that the majority were young males and the fact was commented on frequently by many. This is one reason why the UK government's policy is to help those in camps in countries bordering Syria - the ones genuinely in need and unable to cope.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/09/un...tly-adult-men/

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...fugees-9980670

http://sputniknews.com/europe/201510...-refugees.html

http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/refu...gly-male.html/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (92)
38.17%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
11.2%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.47%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.65%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.45%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
7.05%

Watched Threads