Am I considered moderate or conservative in today's society?

Watch
jmnik1997
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm curious because I originally thought I was moderate. But in this gop race people like trump are considered conservative. I support rand Paul firstly because he's prolife and has other political stances quite similar to my own. Trump would be second mainly on immigrgration.

Personally I'm prolife and for the death penalty pro guns and for cutting taxes less social services rtc.

But I'm also for gay marriage interfamilial marriages I think prostitution should be legal as well as assisted suicide and marihuana. I also think some social services should exist. Etc I always thought I was conservative but I know I'm more conservative than all of these candidates. What do you think? Moderate or conservative has conservatism stretched out to moderates? As well?
username1799249
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Find out where you lie on the political compass.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

It is quite a nice way of measuring yourself on politics because it separates out economics and social politics which are two things.

You certainly don't sound like a very progressive person though.
jmnik1997
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
Find out where you lie on the political compass.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

It is quite a nice way of measuring yourself on politics because it separates out economics and social politics which are two things.

You certainly don't sound like a very progressive person though.
It said I was moderate leaning left with libertarian views socially and economically right? I guess that sounds right it didn't ask enough about immigration or abortion though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (89)
26.65%
England (110)
32.93%
Belgium (27)
8.08%
Germany (39)
11.68%
Spain (7)
2.1%