Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I swear, this is the worst time to hold a major European football tournament... If it jeopardizes my A-levels, I'm suing UEFA!

Anyone else finding it hard to revise?

My last exams on Wednesday, England better beat (or draw with) Croatia... I don't want to finish my exams not having any more England games to watch!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I agree! Last sunday i so should have been revising Chemistry... what did i do? Watch the england game!!! Not a good way to do well in exams!!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i remember world cup screwing up my gcses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    i remember world cup screwing up my gcses
    Yeah, same here... It's just bad luck really, the year below (and above) only get one major football tournament during Exam hotspots

ReputationRep:
    yeh fink evey1 shud sue.2 yrs aga it was the world cup during gcses now its euro.bloody hell its da worst time 4 ppl.cant dey do it in july or august least we will be able 2 concentrate nd watch game witout feeling guilty.my mums gna kill me wen my alevels results come out.

ReputationRep:
    I wrekon they do it purpose, like Big brother started at the time of exams (not that i watch that rubbish, but for those who do) the tennis started, the football

I swear we should protest or something

ReputationRep:
    I know - it's so unfair! I have a 9am exam the morning after every single England game - talk about sod's law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kimoni)
    Yeah, same here... It's just bad luck really, the year below (and above) only get one major football tournament during Exam hotspots
    it doesnt disadvantage one year over another year - it disadvantages football fans!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    it doesnt disadvantage one year over another year - it disadvantages football fans!
    Well the year below only get Euro 2004 during A-S levels, they can retake and have a nice quiet A-level year... not for us!

ReputationRep:
    I'm one of the lucky ones. I had my GCSE's last year (no tournament), AS's this year (which finished two days before the start of euro 2004) and my A2's next year with no tournament! I'm sure I will find other things to distract me though..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I'm one of the lucky ones. I had my GCSE's last year (no tournament), AS's this year (which finished two days before the start of euro 2004) and my A2's next year with no tournament! I'm sure I will find other things to distract me though..
    oh my god! Count yourself lucky! *is jealous*

It'd be funny if Universities noticed a lower standard of A-levels statistically for this year!! I wonder if they'd give special consideration!

ReputationRep:
    moderation...

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.