Men are being raped not by women but by the system and politically correct people

Watch
Desmond123456
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
It's disgraceful that politicians have made laws that say that if there is drunken sex, then the someone can be charged with rape (and it's always the male even if they don't specify a gender) is a rape upon men's lives. It's disgraceful how this politically correct sentiment was used on the footballer Ched Evans when consensual sex occurred.

I am all for dealing with genuine cases where someone has abused someone or sexually attacked someone for sure. But this is part of a much wider witch hunt related to an agenda that P.C. People admit is in play called "affirmative action", basically to discriminate and punish men, white people, Christians, the family etc. Basically anything traditional.

So these people wouldn't torture a tattooist who tattooed someone who was drunk but if too drunk people slept together they would like to torture the male and only the male by raping him trough ruining his life.

It's all run through double standards in the justice system, like for years authorities ignored Asian grooming gangs but recently a white student was prosecuted for rape when the "victim" was "sexting" him after the rape and the rape allegation was made on Facebook by the "victims" boyfriend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-bra-sex.html

And most males,whites and Christians are too scared to stand up to this absurdity. They have basically had classical conditioning techniques applied to them so that they are cowards and celebrate their own demise.

Seeing as sensible discussion does not work against people wth hidden agendas and they want to "smash" anything they disagree with "smash the BNP" "smash UKIP" "smash the patriarchy" etc. ("Liberal Totalitarianism")

We need to smash political correctness.

Stop press: Now the latest scandal after Cologne, Swedish police are covering up sexual attacks by immigrants. There is even a thread on here saying that the events in Cologne are probably a right wing conspiracy.

Do people cover up and deny immigrant sex pests and harassment but want to do white men for mutually consensual alcohol fuelled binge drinking and sexual activity with horny white females who?

Few people have the backbone to stand up to this absurdity. There are lots of weak and feeble men. I noticed in the United States that a lot of men are acting effeminate these days. Most people are just making the point that the are too idiotic for democracy and a dictatorship or fascism is a better idea for them.
silverbolt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
think you need to learn what the word rape means
Desmond123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by silverbolt)
think you need to learn what the word rape means
I feel an Orwellian kind of thing coming here. "It means whatever we say it means."

Posted from TSR Mobile
Desmond123456
Rep:
?
Stop press: Now the latest scandal after Cologne, Swedish police are covering up sexual attacks by immigrants. There is even a thread on here saying that the events in Cologne are probably a right wing conspiracy.

Do people cover up and deny immigrant sex pests and harassment but want to do white men for mutually consensual alcohol fuelled binge drinking and sexual activity with horny white females who?

Few people have the backbone to stand up to this absurdity. There are lots of weak and feeble men. I noticed in the United States that a lot of men are acting effeminate these days. Most people are just making the point that the are too idiotic for democracy and a dictatorship or fascism is a better idea for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Philbert
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
There is really no need to refer to people being prosecuted as rape.

The court ruled that the sex in the Ched Evans case was non-consensual, therefore rape. We don't know any more than that, so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that it was consensual. If you're not drunk and have sex with someone who is, and therefore is not in a fit state to give true consent, you are committing rape, simple as.

The water is muddied when both people claim to have been heavily drunk or otherwise intoxicated. I don't believe that anyone should necessarily be prosecuted in those cases, unless you can definitively prove that the defendant was aware of what they were doing, which I imagine is extremely difficult to do.
Desmond123456
Rep:
?
(Original post by Philbert)
There is really no need to refer to people being prosecuted as rape.

The court ruled that the sex in the Ched Evans case was non-consensual, therefore rape. We don't know any more than that, so I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that it was consensual. If you're not drunk and have sex with someone who is, and therefore is not in a fit state to give true consent, you are committing rape, simple as.

The water is muddied when both people claim to have been heavily drunk or otherwise intoxicated. I don't believe that anyone should necessarily be prosecuted in those cases, unless you can definitively prove that the defendant was aware of what they were doing, which I imagine is extremely difficult to do.
There is the age old thing, a woman or man asks someone up to come up to their flat for a "late night drink", open a bottle of wine. One thing leads to another and on the end sex.

I suppose under the new guidelines someone in the quango office and make a case that it's drugging someone with an intoxicating substance and therefore raping them.

Of course if this happens to someone they have been "raped" so to speak by the justice system, not literally. A court finding does not make something right, otherwise you would have to argue that the witch trials were right.

The courts today enforce things like one rules for one colour / religion / race etc. One for another so they have become political institutions not just justice institutions. Justice should be about ethics not politics.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (45)
40.54%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
18.92%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
5.41%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
9.01%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (9)
8.11%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
7.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
10.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed