Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Our chewing gum wall at school.
    LOL - can i ask do people in your school look up to you? you remind me of a friend back in year 11, just by the things you say

ReputationRep:
    I have only got pics of my cats on my computer and my scanner is playing up so I cant put any non-animal photos in :rolleyes:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Homegrownkitten)
    I have only got pics of my cats on my computer and my scanner is playing up so I cant put any non-animal photos in :rolleyes:
    cool, my dog would eat them, no he wouldn't really

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amex)
    my school....
    am i right in thinking that's radley college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaaa911)
    LOL - can i ask do people in your school look up to you? you remind me of a friend back in year 11, just by the things you say
    Sure! I am considered 'safe' by many. The Assistant Head told me that I was narrowly pipped to the position of Deputy Head Boy and that I was well-respected by other students as well as teachers. I successfully organised prefect duties and delegated tasks and told kids off and give them punishments when necessary. When walking through corridors kids get out of their way. I usually get greeted - either verbally or physically - by other students if they know who I am. I am one of the highest-profile students at my school, and shall be immortalised on the honours board.

ReputationRep:
    this thing was tryin 2 get through my window, i thought it was gonna bite me the lens was practically in its face

ReputationRep:
    And here is David Beckham in my gown:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Photos from Harvard, Cambridge, MA

ReputationRep:
    lol, this one is brilliant... oh ok i was drunk on the last day of college and it was in the paper... so we cleverly took a photo of the photo in the paper to make it look like we'd seen it :cool:

lou xxx
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    this thing was tryin 2 get through my window, i thought it was gonna bite me the lens was practically in its face
    You should have fed it french fries, worked for me but then there were about 10 more that wanted to eat my fries

ReputationRep:
    Tis me outside a bar just off Leicester Square a while back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Tis me outside a bar just off Leicester Square a while back.
    has the camera been drinking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    You should have fed it french fries, worked for me but then there were about 10 more that wanted to eat my fries
    is that a red squirrel (or jus a browny grey one)?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamTheMan)
    i gave it some nuts, and for the next week it kept scratching at my window for more!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Sure! I am considered 'safe' by many. The Assistant Head told me that I was narrowly pipped to the position of Deputy Head Boy and that I was well-respected by other students as well as teachers. I successfully organised prefect duties and delegated tasks and told kids off and give them punishments when necessary. When walking through corridors kids get out of their way. I usually get greeted - either verbally or physically - by other students if they know who I am. I am one of the highest-profile students at my school, and shall be immortalised on the honours board.
    wow, knew it , you're a spitting ( sp ) person of him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    has the camera been drinking?
    Yup but hes sober now.

ReputationRep:
    Whilst we're comparing schools, here's mine:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazzYaaa911)
    wow, knew it , you're a spitting ( sp ) person of him
    I'm honoured.

ReputationRep:
    Here, are my favourite pictures, quite different from all of the others but i really like them, what do you think?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    is that a red squirrel (or jus a browny grey one)?

lou xxx
    Even after spending a year in Canada, I don't really know...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.