The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hornblower
Our chewing gum wall at school.

LOL - can i ask do people in your school look up to you? you remind me of a friend back in year 11, just by the things you say
I have only got pics of my cats on my computer and my scanner is playing up so I cant put any non-animal photos in :rolleyes:
Homegrownkitten
I have only got pics of my cats on my computer and my scanner is playing up so I cant put any non-animal photos in :rolleyes:

cool, my dog would eat them, no he wouldn't really :tongue:
Reply 83
amex
my school....

am i right in thinking that's radley college?
DazzYaaa911
LOL - can i ask do people in your school look up to you? you remind me of a friend back in year 11, just by the things you say

Sure! I am considered 'safe' by many. The Assistant Head told me that I was narrowly pipped to the position of Deputy Head Boy and that I was well-respected by other students as well as teachers. I successfully organised prefect duties and delegated tasks and told kids off and give them punishments when necessary. When walking through corridors kids get out of their way. I usually get greeted - either verbally or physically - by other students if they know who I am. I am one of the highest-profile students at my school, and shall be immortalised on the honours board.
Reply 85
this thing was tryin 2 get through my window, i thought it was gonna bite me the lens was practically in its face
And here is David Beckham in my gown:
Photos from Harvard, Cambridge, MA
Reply 88
lol, this one is brilliant... oh ok i was drunk on the last day of college and it was in the paper... so we cleverly took a photo of the photo in the paper to make it look like we'd seen it :cool:

lou xxx
chats
this thing was tryin 2 get through my window, i thought it was gonna bite me the lens was practically in its face

You should have fed it french fries, worked for me but then there were about 10 more that wanted to eat my fries
Reply 90
Tis me outside a bar just off Leicester Square a while back.
Reply 91
jumpunderaboat
Tis me outside a bar just off Leicester Square a while back.

has the camera been drinking?
Reply 92
SamTheMan
You should have fed it french fries, worked for me but then there were about 10 more that wanted to eat my fries

is that a red squirrel (or jus a browny grey one)?

lou xxx
Reply 93
SamTheMan

i gave it some nuts, and for the next week it kept scratching at my window for more!
hornblower
Sure! I am considered 'safe' by many. The Assistant Head told me that I was narrowly pipped to the position of Deputy Head Boy and that I was well-respected by other students as well as teachers. I successfully organised prefect duties and delegated tasks and told kids off and give them punishments when necessary. When walking through corridors kids get out of their way. I usually get greeted - either verbally or physically - by other students if they know who I am. I am one of the highest-profile students at my school, and shall be immortalised on the honours board.

wow, knew it , you're a spitting ( sp ) person of him :tongue:
Reply 95
Fly By
has the camera been drinking?

Yup but hes sober now.
Whilst we're comparing schools, here's mine:
DazzYaaa911
wow, knew it , you're a spitting ( sp ) person of him :tongue:

I'm honoured.
Reply 98
Here, are my favourite pictures, quite different from all of the others but i really like them, what do you think?
lou p
is that a red squirrel (or jus a browny grey one)?

lou xxx

Even after spending a year in Canada, I don't really know...

Latest

Trending

Trending