The Student Room Group
Reply 1
kam130
can i revise 4 decision and discrete on 1 day, tel me what i shal do, past papera or the book, coz ive got 2 revise the syllabus as well, i wana C in 1 day, can it b dun, is ne 1 in my position!!!

Well not entirely, I got 68/100 in D1, and then resat it a year on, after about a weeks hard revision, and got 93/100 or 96/100. So with hard work, yes it is possible, but I find Discrete elements in maths extremely long winded and boring.
Reply 2
kam130
can i revise 4 decision and discrete on 1 day, tel me what i shal do, past papera or the book, coz ive got 2 revise the syllabus as well, i wana C in 1 day, can it b dun, is ne 1 in my position!!!

I seem to remember you asking the same, only 'in two days' in a thread yesterday. Stop wondering whether it's possible and get on with it.
Reply 3
Alec
Stop wondering whether it's possible and get on with it.

I have to agree. What possible help could we give you anyway? Whatever's on the syllabus you have to know if you want a chance of getting full or near-full marks, so just get on with it.
Reply 4
kam130

No it can't be done. You're screwed.
kam130

past papers definately, if all you need is a C you can blag those marks, i need an E in P5 and i haven't revised for 3 weeks and my exam is 2moro, but P5 is piss
Reply 6
s-man
past papers definately, if all you need is a C you can blag those marks, i need an E in P5 and i haven't revised for 3 weeks and my exam is 2moro, but P5 is piss

yeh i need an E or maybe less in p5! Its got the reputation as the hardest module and probably is, but i think the exam paper is a lot easier than anything in the book
jonas123
yeh i need an E or maybe less in p5! Its got the reputation as the hardest module and probably is, but i think the exam paper is a lot easier than anything in the book

are you doing ocr?

Latest

Trending

Trending