Jenchanted
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm looking for 3 housemates, I have a nice house in Hatfield, which is a 5 minute walk from uni, nice garden, nice neighbours and nice landlady. It's £390 a month, excluding bills -Artists and Musicians preferable!
roo05231
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hiya, I'm an artist! When are these available from?
Merow
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey. We're a group of two looking for group to live with next year. At the moment looking at 5 bed houses with bills included for 110 a week. Interested in Dehav or College lane.
lalalalalola
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Merow)
Hey. We're a group of two looking for group to live with next year. At the moment looking at 5 bed houses with bills included for 110 a week. Interested in Dehav or College lane.
Hi there, I am currently looking for people to share a flat with for year 2016/17, it'd be great if we can talk about it!
Corinna99
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lalalalalola)
Hi there, I am currently looking for people to share a flat with for year 2016/17, it'd be great if we can talk about it!
Hi - female starting Jewellery Design degree in Sept and looking for a house share - are you still looking for people?
JoelleCordelia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,
I am currently looking for accommotation as I am going to be an undergraduate fashion student at herts university.
Could you please let me know if the room is still available?

(Original post by Jenchanted)
I'm looking for 3 housemates, I have a nice house in Hatfield, which is a 5 minute walk from uni, nice garden, nice neighbours and nice landlady. It's £390 a month, excluding bills -Artists and Musicians preferable!
JoelleCordelia
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,
I am currently looking for accommotation as I am going to be an undergraduate fashion student at herts university.
Could you please let me know if the room is still available?

(Original post by Merow)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Mar '20
    All Subjects Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Mar '20
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 4 Apr '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (134)
59.56%
Yes- I don't like it (10)
4.44%
No- I want it (65)
28.89%
No- I don't want it (16)
7.11%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise