The Student Room Group

Why are guys so sexual towards me

Okay i have this problem, I'm a Muslim girl and wear the Hijab. I've dated guys in the past but I'm over that now, in fact i wear the Abaya now. But the problem is I get hit on by so many guys it does my head in or i get stared at in the streets by strangers. Not so much now that I wear an Abaya but when i do they act so sexual towards me and I'm just like 'erghh do1'

I actually am trying to change but its hard when guys are constantly flirting with me. Sometimes if i get along with the guy and hes good looking i get tempted and i don't want that to happen.

How do i make them stop.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Okay i have this problem, I'm a Muslim girl and wear the Hijab. I've dated guys in the past but I'm over that now, in fact i wear the Abaya now. But the problem is I get hit on by so many guys it does my head in or i get stared at in the streets by strangers. Not so much now that I wear an Abaya but when i do they act so sexual towards me and I'm just like 'erghh do1'

I actually am trying to change but its hard when guys are constantly flirting with me. Sometimes if i get along with the guy and hes good looking i get tempted and i don't want that to happen.

How do i make them stop.
In a way this sounds like you're blaming guys for your own weakness :iiam:
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles
In a way this sounds like you're blaming guys for your own weakness :iiam:

no im asking how do i get a guy to not be pervy from the start
Make yourself look clapped. Then no one will look at you.
Reply 4
Well, having Googled what an abaya is, possibly wearing something else would be a better idea; they're not unattractive. Also they make it clear that you're off-limits, which will make a lot of men want to try and sway you.

So dress and act normal, don't draw attention to being 'off-limits.'
Reply 5
Original post by Tootles
Well, having Googled what an abaya is, possibly wearing something else would be a better idea; they're not unattractive. Also they make it clear that you're off-limits, which will make a lot of men want to try and sway you.

So dress and act normal, don't draw attention to being 'off-limits.'

i get hit on even more with it off where guys can see my figure but thanks for the advice :smile:
Abayas actually go look good lol :yy:
You probably wear too much makeup
Reply 8
i get hit on even more with it off where guys can see my figure but thanks for the advice :smile:
In that case, eat all of the biscuits and cakes and ****.

Anyway, it sounds like you enjoy the attention on some level, even if you want to abstain from reciprocating. Surely it's better to be at risk of entering into a relationship with someone who you can grow with than to be sat there constantly thinking 'MUST. AVOID. MEN.'
Reply 9
Original post by El chapo93
You probably wear too much makeup

sometimes i dont even wear make up, most of the time its minimal
hijab + makeup.. = you're looking for attention imo
Original post by gr8wizard10

its literally just a bit of mascara

How do i make them stop.

Heyy. PM mee :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by imrank786

advice?
Reply 14

Live on a desert island or another empty place. Men will not look at you and you will not be tempted by Satan.

How do i make them stop.

You're stuck between a rock and a hard place. What do you really expect people to do? Tell every man in the world to not look? You're just gonna have to say that you aren't interested I'm afraid
Original post by Josb
Live on a desert island or another empty place. Men will not look at you and you will not be tempted by Satan.

PRSOM.

:rofl:
So basically gurl, my advice would be to stay away from the guys, coz if ur with them then come on wat can u expect..?
plus if guys are flirting with u then u might be doing something wrong without knowing?.
Reply 18
its literally just a bit of mascara

mascara?!?! you may as well just show them your tits
Original post by gr8wizard10

Dumbest post I've ever read. I hope you lose all of your rep bars.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending