The Student Room Group

Do you notice or ignore stickies?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Queen Cersei
So for those of you who don't know 'stickies' are the threads that appear at the top of some forums in a pale orange, and they are essentially glued there so they don't move down the page.

I have my own opinion about stickies but I want to know what you guys think...

Do you notice stickies when you go into a forum?

Do you ignore stickies/ are they invisible to you?

Or do you see them but skip them as they seem old?

Vote on the poll and leave your feedback below!

Glad you've brought that up! I've been saying this since the last redesign: they're not only hard to read (bright orange on white background) but stickies with new posts are almost indistinguishable from the ones without new posts. I'm using a browser extension to inject custom CSS but it would still be great if you could a) change the colour to something darker and b) make the names of threads with new posts in them bold like they used to be before.
Poll not available on app.

I always ignore them, they just clog up the app.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Queen Cersei
So for those of you who don't know 'stickies' are the threads that appear at the top of some forums in a pale orange, and they are essentially glued there so they don't move down the page.

I have my own opinion about stickies but I want to know what you guys think...

Do you notice stickies when you go into a forum?

Do you ignore stickies/ are they invisible to you?

Or do you see them but skip them as they seem old?

Vote on the poll and leave your feedback below!

There's also nothing to make them distinct from normal threads on the app (colours don't show)
I notice them, but I'd only click on them if the thread title interests me. Well obviously :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending