Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have been looking over food science for chemistry (nuffield) and have noticed that of the 8 chapers that can be tested:
    2002: 1,2,part of 4, half of 3 and 8 were tested
    2003: 2 and the rest of 4 were tested

This means that topics 6,7,5 and part of 3 have never been tested.
    I have been unable to obtain 2001 for love nor money but as this is a ciriculum 2000 course, 2001 is the earliest year of assesment
    Does this mean that the bold topics are more likly to be examined this year?
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InterCity125)
    I have been looking over food science for chemistry (nuffield) and have noticed that of the 8 chapers that can be tested:
    2002: 1,2,part of 4, half of 3 and 8 were tested
    2003: 2 and the rest of 4 were tested

This means that topics 6,7,5 and part of 3 have never been tested.
    I have been unable to obtain 2001 for love nor money but as this is a ciriculum 2000 course, 2001 is the earliest year of assesment
    Does this mean that the bold topics are more likly to be examined this year?
    Cheers
    well, when i was looking at the specimen paper for chem and Bio this year, i noticed some questions that never appered in a real exam so i focused on them and memorised them and many of them came along with the exam, so ya, i think ur theory is reasonable, but No reason with these guys!!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, KOH. I'll concentrate revision on the untested topics, but like you said - no logic to exam setters!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.