Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Accomodation application form

Hi
I just need some help in filling in the accomodation application form

Just a few q's

1)this question appeared 'Would you object to Sharing with a Smoker?'
I dont want to share with a smoker so sould i put yes or no?

2) Also when you have fill in the accomodation preferences do i put my first choice first then my second choice second?

3) I'm kind of confused by which address im suppose to fill in on 'deposit return' address and 'next to kin' address

HKS_
Reply 1

If you don't want to share with smokes then put yes

The first accommodation type you put in should be your first choice

The "return deposit address" should be the address of the person who will pay the accommodation deposit and the next of kin adress is well...the person who will be contacted if something serious were to happen to you (usually parent/gardian)

Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Joffy

The "return deposit address" should be the address of the person who will pay the accommodation deposit and the next of kin adress is well...the person who will be contacted if something serious were to happen to you (usually parent/gardian)

i put myself and my home address as the return deposit address, was i meant to put a parent as it?
Reply 3
I did the same thing when I did mine, my mum saw it afterwards and said she would have thought it to be a parent. I'm just going to leave mine as it is because it can be changed if it needs to be. As far as I'm aware the deposit doesn't get returned till the end of your first year so have plenty of time to find out :smile:

Latest