Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Our teacher is more obsessed with what she got for Christmas than guiding us towards A*

Please help student room, you're my only hope.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show
    (Original post by Tank Girl)
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZOM Dackman)
    Our teacher is more obsessed with what she got for Christmas than guiding us towards A*

Please help student room, you're my only hope.
    Which isa are you referring to, I have done the urine testing isa which went well, as well as the photosynthesis one. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AmazingAmirah786)
    Which isa are you referring to, I have done the urine testing isa which went well, as well as the photosynthesis one. Good luck
    is that the mock body fluids one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jophilip123)
    is that the mock body fluids one?
    yes

ReputationRep:
    How did you find the photosynthesis one? I only did this one last week

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pikki1234)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got 8/10 on this, but could have done better!

ReputationRep:
    just did it today, as always the experiment hardly worked and wasn't clear. what do we think the evaluative is going to bring up???!!xxx:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::afro:

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone do the Quantitative on yeast cells? If so what came up?

ReputationRep:
    What did you have to do for the urine testing one what did it ask for? I've got that on wednesday.
    Also if anyone knows what's coming up on the evaluative paper would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simmyx1998)
    What did you have to do for the urine testing one what did it ask for? I've got that on wednesday.
    PM'd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simmyx1998)
    Message me! I got 9/10 for that.
    Help on photosynthesis please?

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody done the quantitive practical looking at leaf features ?

ReputationRep:
    Any hints on the photosynthesis one, anyone? I have it tomorrow and our teacher has said nothing about it beyond "it's on photosynthesis and the practical probably won't work"

(Original post by Pikki1234)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    just did it today, as always the experiment hardly worked and wasn't clear. what do we think the evaluative is going to bring up???!!xxx:unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::afro:
    (Original post by SashaF)
    Message me! I got 9/10 for that.
    Help on photosynthesis please?

ReputationRep:
    can you start a separate thread for f213 please, we wanted this to be about the A2 practical exams (f216). Sorry just gets hard to keep clear if people are going on about photosynthesis when we are doing sodium chloride effects on yeast. xx good luck xx

ReputationRep:
    can you start a separate thread for f213 please, we wanted this to be about the A2 practical exams (f216). Sorry just gets hard to keep clear if people are going on about photosynthesis when we are doing sodium chloride effects on yeast. xx good luck xx
    I'm an A2 student, I was talking about the F216 photosynthesis coursework... "Investigating the effects of different wavelengths..."

Sorry if that was unclear!

In any case, I've just done the quant, and I have the eval in a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So we did the first part of the leaf one where you measured the leafs and counted the spikes and tomorrow we are doing the rest but we haven't been told much about it. don't even know what its about. they don't want to say too much since the college almost got caught for cheating. so anyone have any idea what its about?

ReputationRep:
    photosynthesis is an A2 prac as well

ReputationRep:
    I've done the quantitative and evaluative for yeast/NaCl. I also did my qualitative but for some reason I can't remember what it was about. If someone knows what all three possible qualitative tasks are, it'll probably jog my memory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mostly_Crazy)
    I'm an A2 student, I was talking about the F216 photosynthesis coursework... "Investigating the effects of different wavelengths..."

Sorry if that was unclear!

In any case, I've just done the quant, and I have the eval in a week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    heey I did the experiment for this one today but I have the questions to do tomorrow, do you have any tips on things I could revise or things I need to know?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 8, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Keele University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  2. University of Melbourne
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 19 Aug '18
  3. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.