LIVERPOOL vs UEA vs COVENTRY vs NOTTINGHAM TRENT vs SWANSEA

Watch
Alexasdfghjkl
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys ,I have applied to UEA, liverpool, coventry, Nottingham trent and swansea.

I really don't know which one i will choose, therefore i was hoping students of these unis or people who know them could give me a hand.

I've applied to study Business Economics Both sport and job prospects are pretty important to me as well as obviously staying in an alright areaANY help at all with this decision would be fantastic.

thanks!
Neostigmine
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Alexasdfghjkl)
Hi guys ,I have applied to UEA, liverpool, coventry, Nottingham trent and swansea.

I really don't know which one i will choose, therefore i was hoping students of these unis or people who know them could give me a hand.

I've applied to study Business Economics Both sport and job prospects are pretty important to me as well as obviously staying in an alright areaANY help at all with this decision would be fantastic.

thanks!
Have you got any offers yet? I'd wait and see what works out and then pick from there!
zoee2709
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Liverpool then Nottingham Trent
Alexasdfghjkl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by zoee2709)
Liverpool then Nottingham Trent
Any reasons? or just what you feel is best?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (226)
61.08%
No (77)
20.81%
Not sure (67)
18.11%

Watched Threads