The Student Room Group

Tinder hookups

Hey, I'm making this post out of complete curiosity. If you use Tinder or any other dating app, how often do you actually go on a date/hook up with someone from the app?

I've matched with about 90 girls in the past three months and I've been on three dates and only one of those dates ended up in my bed. Whereas I have friends who are hooking up with girls and guys on a weekly basis.

Inter step to hear what your experience on tinder or other dating apps has been like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've used tinder before, not exactly the best thing I've used to get a date. It honestly depends what the other person is looking for because some want dates, some want sex. Tinder just didn't go down with me because the people I talked to either wanted sex straight off the bat or were just so clingy after one date that it just wasn't for me.
My ex met a random slut on tinder and they arranged to meet up very quickly. I believe it was straight to the point. He booked a hotel room for them both where he shagged her and then I think he took her out to eat somewhere.
Original post by Ananaz
He is a slut too. She shagged him too.

Indeed he is, he had me as his girlfriend at the time and she had a boyfriend too. A slut that you've actually conversed with on tsr :smile:
Original post by Pharmaholic
Indeed he is, he had me as his girlfriend at the time and she had a boyfriend too. A slut that you've actually conversed with on tsr :smile:

Original post by Ananaz
OMG who?!?! Is it that Arab guy? :lol:

omg whooooooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending