The Student Room Group

Is being a near 20 year olguy Virgin bad

I'm 19 been really horny , 've been having a lot of hard times with girls I feel like being a virgin forever
Am 18 n very horny too

here is a pic of me:

I've been having a v hard time finding guys who accept me for who i am
It's not considered as a bad thing! No matter how horny you are, Just make sure you lose it with the right person.
People who're virgins at that age are just shy people who find it difficult to be confident (apart from religious people). Different people have different strengths, and that's fine. The fact that I see people ask this question a lot is probably a sign that it's normal.

I lost my virginity at 19 (well, I never ejaculated, but I put it in her) - and that took A LOT of courage on my part to be confident and ask a girl out. It's not as easy as people make out (not for a shy, socially awkward guy like I was)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 been really horny , 've been having a lot of hard times with girls I feel like being a virgin forever

Assuming you're at uni?

If you dont lose your virginity at uni, ot doesnt get any easier to when you get out there into the real world.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It's my 4th year at college
No, no one actually cares
Reply 7
Girls just mess me about I'm ugly and can't get any girl most girls ignore me
Original post by Blondie987
No, no one actually cares

Lol exactly what I was thinking
Reply 9
Hey, We would like to welcome you all to Agony Aunt and Uncle. We are here to help you. No problem is too big or too small we want to hear from you. A problem shared is a problem halved so it makes sense to share it with us. Do you have a question about love and relationships, money saving, recipes, travel or uni? Ask away we are here to help.

Check us out at agonyauntanduncle.wordpress.com with any qualms, queries or questions and we will get back to you asap.
Reply 10
Original post by cubareiss
Hey, We would like to welcome you all to Agony Aunt and Uncle. We are here to help you. No problem is too big or too small we want to hear from you. A problem shared is a problem halved so it makes sense to share it with us. Do you have a question about love and relationships, money saving, recipes, travel or uni? Ask away we are here to help.

Check us out at agonyauntanduncle.wordpress.com with any qualms, queries or questions and we will get back to you asap.

why don't you just comment on the thread
Original post by mkap
why don't you just comment on the thread

'Is being a near 20 year olguy Virgin bad'?

Hi,

The upshot is no. It is not bad. The average age a man loses his virginity is just over 17. This shows that yes there are people who are younger than that but equally there are many people who are older. Losing your virginity is not the be all and all. In todays society sex is glorified to be much more than it really is. Age is but a number and isn't something to be focused on. Are you at the right stage to lose your virginity? When you are ready to have sex you will do. Think stage not age.

Yours,

Agony Aunt and Uncle

Don't forget to check us out at agonyauntanduncle.wordpress.com
I rarely use this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending