Woo hoo Watch

This discussion is closed.
tis_me_lord
Badges: 14
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to Benny, happy Bithday to me!

16 today, you would have thought that an increase in age would result in an increase in maturity which would result in a decrease of singing to myself on forums, but no - it increases it.

I can now legally own an axe, i shall find a site that says other privileges i now have that often go overlooked.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
happy birthday

lou xxx
tis_me_lord
Thanks loops, as you can see i'm having a wild celebration.
Silly Sally
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by tis_me_lord)
Happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to me, happy Birthday to Benny, happy Bithday to me!

16 today, you would have thought that an increase in age would result in an increase in maturity which would result in a decrease of singing to myself on forums, but no - it increases it.

I can now legally own an axe, i shall find a site that says other privileges i now have that often go overlooked.
Happy B-day!!!

What are you getting for your b-day???
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Thanks loops, as you can see i'm having a wild celebration.
hehehe... i can't even remember what i did for my 16th

lou xxx
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
happy birthday, who are you?
Jump
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Silly Sally)
Happy B-day!!!

What are you getting for your b-day???
Probably an axe.
who_me
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Happy Birthday - go out and buy an axe. Jump for joy if you don't get asked for ID. While you're at it - go buy a lottery ticket for Wednesday.
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Happy birthday!
Silly Sally
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jumpunderaboat)
Probably an axe.
Just what everyone wants to get for their 16th!!!

I didn't get one Maybe for my 18th, i will have th honour of finally owning an axe
tis_me_lord
I already have an axe i'll thank you - what you think i can wait until the morning opening presents ceremony? I want that damn axe now.

If you want to know what i actually got then i can tell you that it's sweet **** all, same as a majority of my Birthdays. Well, i got £65 so i shouldn't complain, that's much better then usual!
tis_me_lord
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
happy birthday, who are you?
You know who i am, you idiot.

(Original post by who_me)
Happy Birthday - go out and buy an axe. Jump for joy if you don't get asked for ID. While you're at it - go buy a lottery ticket for Wednesday.
Lottery ticket, nice idea - winning the lottery would make it a good Birthday.
musicbloke
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Lottery ticket, nice idea - winning the lottery would make it a good Birthday.
If you win the jackpot can I have some money and can you get UKL a new server. Happy birthday once again.

MB
tis_me_lord
(Original post by musicboy)
If you win the jackpot can I have some money and can you get UKL a new server. Happy birthday once again.
Sure, you can have some because you sent me a PM, also i will get a new server

Everyone else, you have to give me positive rep if you want me to give you money when i win the lottry.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sure, you can have some because you sent me a PM, also i will get a new server

Everyone else, you have to give me positive rep if you want me to give you money when i win the lottry.
i'll wait until after you've won.

lou xxx
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

take your pick!
tis_me_lord
(Original post by lou p lou)
i'll wait until after you've won.
You make it sound like it's not a guarentee! :eek:

How am i ever going to increase my rep with attitudes like that and people giving me negative rep for no reason, it's just so unfair, and on my Birthday and everything! *sulks/hopes guilt trip works*
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'm not an idiot - you're rude, i'm slightly dazed at the moment due to intense study,

are you 16? your balls must have dropped by now - have you let anyone play with them yet???? you celebrate in style, alack - i didn't
chats
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

How am i ever going to increase my rep with attitudes like that and people giving me negative rep for no reason, it's just so unfair, and on my Birthday and everything! *sulks/hopes guilt trip works*
i gave u some rep!!!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

lol, i would rep you if i could but i gave it out today and already owe for tomorrow... and i forget any longer than that. in my defence i do nomally rep people on their birthdays/anniversaries on ukl if haven't used it for someone else.

but yes i do have an attitude problem, but i like it (and ant 16 you should def have one by now as well)

lou xxx
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1388)
79.59%
Leave (356)
20.41%

Watched Threads