Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by John Paul Jones)
    I'm not an idiot - you're rude, i'm slightly dazed at the moment due to intense study,
    I'm not rude, you're a lot more so then me, and i'm sure others would agree. Idiot is hardly a rude term and i shouldn't be held responsible for what i said due to not knowing that you were in a daze. Perhaps in the future you should recover from your daze before posting and it would prevent any confusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, i would rep you if i could but i gave it out today and already owe for tomorrow... and i forget any longer than that. in my defence i do nomally rep people on their birthdays/anniversaries on ukl if haven't used it for someone else.

but yes i do have an attitude problem, but i like it (and ant 16 you should def have one by now as well)

lou xxx
    u should make a rep list so u remember put tis-me-lord on it and then me underneath for giving u such a good idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I'm not rude, you're a lot more so then me, and i'm sure others would agree. Idiot is hardly a rude term and i shouldn't be held responsible for what i said due to not knowing that you were in a daze. Perhaps in the future you should recover from your daze before posting and it would prevent any confusion.

happy birthday - have you had a celebratory hand shake yet? i don't want to recover from my dazes, i like being in them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    u should make a rep list so u remember put tis-me-lord on it and then me underneath for giving u such a good idea
    nah... i just won't promise rep

lou xxx

lol, i would rep you if i could but i gave it out today and already owe for tomorrow... and i forget any longer than that. in my defence i do nomally rep people on their birthdays/anniversaries on ukl if haven't used it for someone else.

but yes i do have an attitude problem, but i like it (and ant 16 you should def have one by now as well)

lou xxx
    It's alright, perhaps one day you'll actually want to rep me without the need to resort to making you feel guilty. A mere happy Birthday wish will be fine. Attitude problem, how dare you imply that? I'm a good, angelic boy - i'm now 16 until around 9:15pm technically - maybe when that time strikes i'll change Kevin style.

happy birthday - have you had a celebratory hand shake yet? i don't want to recover from my dazes, i like being in them
    I can't tell if you're insinuating anything dodgy there, so i'll just say no, my minds too innocent for you. I'll let you remain in your dazes if you like them so much, i'll learn to tolerate them.

(Original post by chats)
    lol, nice try. I gave you some, be content.

(Original post by piginapoke)
    Happy birthday.

You can now buy liqueur chocolates.
    Thank you, liqueur chocolates all round then!

Some Birthday rep from you sure would be nice....*cough cough* I might stop doing this now before it just gets pathetic, more so than it already is.

ReputationRep:
    I'll give you it if you can tell me how many points it gives. So check how many you have right now.
    i'll take a guess u give 100

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    i'll take a guess u give 100
    i guess 80

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean that, I mean I want to find out for myself. As in look at the points now, I'll rep you, look at the points again, do some maths...
    ok rep me then, i have 181 now i'll tell u how many i have after

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mean that, I mean I want to find out for myself. As in look at the points now, I'll rep you, look at the points again, do some maths...
    and there was me thinking it was like a 'guess how many sweets in the jar game'

lou xxx

Around 123 more than i already have, which is about 114.

Damn, on my Birthday, you cruel pig.

Well it's fair i suppose since i was too slow, i didn't get what you meant right away though, i spent too long calculating things.

ReputationRep:
    I've only beedlin' gone and repped the wrong person, I repped chats by accident. This time tomorrow I'll set the record straight.
    yeh neg rep me when u have a chance it aint fair. sorry!
    ur worth 78 by the way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ur worth 78 by the way!
    i was pretty darn close with my guess of 80

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    ur worth 78 by the way!

do you put the 'chat among the pidgeons' ?

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean?

i was pretty darn close with my guess of 80
    I was pretty darn wrong with my calculation...maybe i'm not as good at maths as people say.

ReputationRep:
    *bangs head on desk and takes it as a sign that it's time to go to sleep*

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    what does that mean?
    cause confusion ie. pigeons panic/get confused and all fly away if a cat appears (or someone pretends to kick them... come on you've all done it)

lou xxx

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.