English Language A2 Media Piece Watch

Eeshie154
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I have just finished my English Language investigation which is an investigation into the language used within 'A Game of Thrones' by George R. R. Martin and how his use of language from different languages and eras makes it more difficult for the reader to understand and read.

I now need to complete my media piece which has to teach a reader who does not have an A-Level English Language education, something useful about English Language. I do not know what to do to make it an interesting piece and yet still tie in with my investigation whilst teaching the reader about Language Change.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me an idea as to what to do?

Thanks!

TSR Jessica
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Tank Girl)
x
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Eeshie154)
Hi, I have just finished my English Language investigation which is an investigation into the language used within 'A Game of Thrones' by George R. R. Martin and how his use of language from different languages and eras makes it more difficult for the reader to understand and read.

I now need to complete my media piece which has to teach a reader who does not have an A-Level English Language education, something useful about English Language. I do not know what to do to make it an interesting piece and yet still tie in with my investigation whilst teaching the reader about Language Change.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could give me an idea as to what to do?

Thanks!

Hello!

I've moved this to the English forum now, hopefully you'll get more replies here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • Harper Adams University
    Animals and Veterinary Sciences Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.42%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (69)
10.73%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.11%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (96)
14.93%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.8%
How can I be the best version of myself? (193)
30.02%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed