The Student Room Group

Girlsss..... What is ur view point on Indian boys??

Would u ever date one??why??

Just curious........no offence

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm an Indian girl. There's nothing wrong with Indian boys.
Original post by mkap
I'm an Indian girl. There's nothing wrong with Indian boys.

I'm an Indian as well👌🏼:h:
And off course there is nothing wrong with us!!
I just heard some girls saying that "we act more dominant on women in a relationship and doesn't treat them equally"
So i thought i will discuss about it because we are certainly not like that and we truly love for our partners!!:colondollar:
Reply 3
Original post by If u dont mind
I just heard some girls saying that "we act more dominant on women in a relationship and doesn't treat them equally"
So i thought i will discuss about it because we are certainly not like that and we truly love for our partners!!:colondollar:

Are you Hindu or Muslim? Indians are awesome not "more dominant on women in a relationship and doesn't treat them equally".
Have you been to India. Its amazing I want to go again :frown:
Indian men don't have a great reputation. Even amongst Indian women.
Reply 5
Original post by fluffy bear

Yes i agree, watching Bollywood you would think Indian men would be the most romantic but hearing stuff about rape in India on the news makes you think not.
Reply 6

Original post by If u dont mind

I've never heard of this stereotype. My female family have all married Indian men.
Reply 7
Original post by chikane
Yes i agree, watching Bollywood you would think Indian men would be the most romantic but hearing stuff about rape in India on the news makes you think not.

Thats village idiots
Reply 8
Original post by mkap
Thats village idiots

I know but you heard what happened to that poor girl in Delhi in 2012.
There are some i met who are sweet.
Original post by mkap
Thats village idiots

I quoted you to the Delhi gang rapes in 2012 but my post is being "reviewed"... But the point is that you are wrong that such incidents are limited to "village idiots", as, sadly, numerous incidents attest to.
Original post by mkap
Thats village idiots

That actually makes sense.
Well, I can predict this thread is gonna be bombarded with dumbasses who don't have enough brainpower to judge someone on an individual basis.
Original post by chikane

That doesn't mean all Indian men are rapists :erm:
Reply 13
Original post by Longshot700
Well, I can predict this thread is gonna be bombarded with dumbasses who don't have enough brainpower to judge someone on an individual basis.

I know, when people stereotype :s-smilie:
Original post by chikane
I know but you heard what happened to that poor girl in Delhi in 2012.
There are some i met who are sweet.

While there is a problem with how certain parts of India view women, it's not very representative of Indians over here. There are pretty big cultural differences between Indian Indians and European Indians. Most Indians over here came from Africa. They tend to be more "westernised" then Indian Indians.
I'm Hindu, and I like Indian boys :P
Depends on the individual :erm:
Are u serious??? I agree that rapes does happen in India ! But u just cant generalise us!! Discriminating a nation from 'some' bad incidents which took place is simply stupid! We care a lot for our partners and we want them to live the happiest they could ever can....hence we become 'protective', not 'dominating'!.
I have a lot of indians in the area i live in, and tbh i get scared of them because when i walk past by them they stare, in an awful way like girl come here, its not like guys in general dont stare, but the majority of guys that stare are indians and they stare AND FOLLOW U its creepyy >.> i think if i consider dating an Indian id choose a modern less freaky one

Are u an indian?? I agree some women doesn't...... But they must have been born and bought up in here!! If they have ever had a chance to live with real indian.... Thats when they realise what true love and relationship means!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending