Circumcised in the UK - self-conscious :? Watch

Antonia1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I don't care either way as long as everything is clean.
I've only had one partner who was circumcised and I didn't know it until later on when I was him when he was soft.
It makes no difference.
username4341616
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Erm ... WHAT!
What's your problem? I like my body and I've got a good-looking **** and I don't mind guys admiring it.
username4386548
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My bf got circumcised last year (we’re 18) and he got done REALLY tight and it’s so gooood. I can feel him so much more and being so tight his skin doesn’t move at all, meaning I give him oral more than he wanks. His head got bigger which I find really sexy, his frenulum is gone which looks really good and his scar is very low down on his **** and prominent which reminds me of his cut. All my friends agree that we like a guy to be cut much more and would get their guy cut like I did.
username4389682
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CorgiAndButts)
Cut to the chase: i grew up in the UK where most boys/men are uncircumcised and being circumcised was rare. I was uncircumcised myself but i had an issue (phimosis) so i had to get surgery to alleviate the pain/problem. Many years have passed since then and i have had no physical issues with my penis. Sensitivity is ok (i have nothing to compare to) when i masturbate but i'm so afraid of what people (i.e. girls/women) will think if they find out im circumcised. Everyone at school talks about circumcised penises like they're the worst thing in the world to have, that they're ugly or disgusting and that it's a turn off for girls.

I know in America, its the opposite (foreskin is uncommon, circumcised is "normal") but here, I'm afraid of asking girls out or having sex on the off chance they get repulsed by my genitals It's not like my parents did it because they thought it would look better, it was because i had a medical issue.

Can anyone relate to this? Am I overthinking about it? should i not pay too much attention to it? HELP!!! :blushing:
Chill out fella.

I had the operation done myself (due to the same issues as yourself) 2 years ago. If anything most of the girls I’ve slept with since say they prefer it !
sedattt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by username4386548)
My bf got circumcised last year (we’re 18) and he got done REALLY tight and it’s so gooood. I can feel him so much more and being so tight his skin doesn’t move at all, meaning I give him oral more than he wanks. His head got bigger which I find really sexy, his frenulum is gone which looks really good and his scar is very low down on his **** and prominent which reminds me of his cut. All my friends agree that we like a guy to be cut much more and would get their guy cut like I did.
hi. do you have instagram or twitter? i want to talk with you about circumcision
rym2000
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by username4386548)
Mine's just like that! and my scar is REAL prominent
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 hours ago
When the foreskin is pulled back it looks the same

E.g. at 1:20
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (61)
20%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (120)
39.34%
Nope, not that interesting (124)
40.66%

Watched Threads