Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Any views, I thought it was a gg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by equili3rium)
    Any views, I thought it was a gg
    A horse?!

Indeed it was the best game of the tournament so far.

ReputationRep:
    Shame about the red card

ReputationRep:
    What an amazing match!!!!!!!!!! The red card was stupid.....spoilt the game slightly..and what was up with **** Advocaat??? Hetook off holland's best player!!!!! :eek:

Never mind...future looks bright for chelsea

G

Fantastic in every aspect besides the lack of a late goal by Holland to make it a fair result in the end, and the red card.

ReputationRep:
    Baros' goal was superb.

(Original post by Dr. Blazed)
    Baros' goal was superb.
    Of course, all Liverpool players turn better when they play for their international side.

holland shuda won that, the referee was a ********, van nistelroy deserved a penalty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Fantastic in every aspect besides the lack of a late goal by Holland to make it a fair result in the end, and the red card.
    Happy Birthday!

Yeah...should've been a draw

G

ReputationRep:
    Of course, all Liverpool players turn better when they play for their international side.
    Lol..i have yet to see that from Owen..but i'm sure it'll come against croatia

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    What an amazing match!!!!!!!!!! The red card was stupid.....spoilt the game slightly..and what was up with **** Advocaat??? Hetook off holland's best player!!!!! :eek:

Never mind...future looks bright for chelsea

G
    mate arjen was injured. and yes he'll be awesome for our left wing. Gronkjaer is also showing form though for denmark..but maybe a decision to sell him to birmingham has been made..

Lol..i have yet to see that from Owen..but i'm sure it'll come against croatia
    He isn't that great for Liverpool recently anyway, so i'm still right. I hope he does score vs Croatia.

Happy Birthday!

Yeah...should've been a draw
    Anyone keen on the Birthday rep idea?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    mate arjen was injured. and yes he'll be awesome for our left wing. Gronkjaer is also showing form though for denmark..but maybe a decision to sell him to birmingham has been made..
    Was he?! It seemed to be a more tactical decision...and Robben looked disappointed to be taken off....the question is now....robben...or duff!! What a nice choice to have to make!! Lol.

Cech also looked quite good in goal...

Gronkjaer was good....he showed that kind of form towards the end of the season too....but too inconsistent....i heard Gronkjaer has already been sold...he was a bit peeved he wasn't informed until the deal had been done.... i think all that's left to sort out is his contract.

G

ReputationRep:
    Was he?! It seemed to be a more tactical decision...and Robben looked disappointed to be taken off....the question is now....robben...or duff!! What a nice choice to have to make!! Lol.

Cech also looked quite good in goal...

Gronkjaer was good....he showed that kind of form towards the end of the season too....but too inconsistent....i heard Gronkjaer has already been sold...he was a bit peeved he wasn't informed until the deal had been done.... i think all that's left to sort out is his contract.

G
    yea..duff or robben i know that either of them will feel **** if left on the bench. maybe robben will come on as a sub. maybe both duff and robben play together? centre left and left wing?

Why can't a billionaire come to Bath?

ReputationRep:
    yea..duff or robben i know that either of them will feel **** if left on the bench. maybe robben will come on as a sub. maybe both duff and robben play together? centre left and left wing?
    I know that Ranieri..with all his tinkering was quite keen on trying to get Duff to play just behind the front two...and also tried him on the right occasionally...though the latter wasn't so successful....but i can imagine that Mourinho might also experiment to try and get them both into the side.

Also...what do you think of Deco??

G

ReputationRep:
    Why can't a billionaire come to Bath?
    It's all that natural spring thing....even for a billionaire..that water is soooooo expensive....probably tastes foul as well...

G

ReputationRep:
    I know that Ranieri..with all his tinkering was quite keen on trying to get Duff to play just behind the front two...and also tried him on the right occasionally...though the latter wasn't so successful....but i can imagine that Mourinho might also experiment to try and get them both into the side.

Also...what do you think of Deco??

G
    great player, mourinho was trying to get him to Chelsea? But if so, we will be selling many players over the summer, because Mourinho said that he wants to keep a small squad. At the moment, there are just too many midfielders!

It's all that natural spring thing....even for a billionaire..that water is soooooo expensive....probably tastes foul as well...
    You don't drink the Roman Baths, you bathe in them, but i agree, the water is kinda green and disguisting.

ReputationRep:
    great player, mourinho was trying to get him to Chelsea? But if so, we will be selling many players over the summer, because Mourinho said that he wants to keep a small squad. At the moment, there are just too many midfielders!
    I read somewhere that Deco was saying that all he had left to do now was sign the papers and he'd be a chelsea player..and that he'd sign them after Euro 2004....i don't see where he'll fit in though....cos he's am attacking central midfielder....which means it'll be between him and Lamps in the first team. I'm worried that Mourinho will favour Deco...and lampard will end up nothing more than a bit player.

G

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.