Turn on thread page Beta

Holland Vs Czech watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    You don't drink the Roman Baths, you bathe in them, but i agree, the water is kinda green and disguisting.
    When i went there...they were selling glasses of the water from the baths for some absurd amount of money...lol...worse than the Dasani stuff

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    I read somewhere that Deco was saying that all he had left to do now was sign the papers and he'd be a chelsea player..and that he'd sign them after Euro 2004....i don't see where he'll fit in though....cos he's am attacking central midfielder....which means it'll be between him and Lamps in the first team. I'm worried that Mourinho will favour Deco...and lampard will end up nothing more than a bit player.

G
    yeaa that wouldnt be good, if thats whats happening, i can see lampard sold to man u or something

ReputationRep:
    Baros was great And Smicer scored too. Why can't he play like that for Liverpool?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    Baros was great And Smicer scored too. Why can't he play like that for Liverpool?!
    lol, it's like when heskey always scores for england and he can do for liverpool is fall over :rolleyes:

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    yeaa that wouldnt be good, if thats whats happening, i can see lampard sold to man u or something
    I hope not....that's why i'm a bit apprehensive about Deco coming. Also....i can possible see him becoming another Veron...not too sure if his style of play will work in the premiership...

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    lol, it's like when heskey always scores for england and he can do for liverpool is fall over :rolleyes:

lou xxx
    Heskey seems to do plenty of falling over for England too!

ReputationRep:

lou xxx
    Heskey always scores for England?!?!??!!?!:eek:

G

ReputationRep:
    Heskey always scores for England?!?!??!!?!:eek:

G
    lol, well maybe not that often, but he plays better for them then he does liverpool

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    lol, well maybe not that often, but he plays better for them then he does liverpool

lou xxx
    Fair enough..i'll give you that...

G

ReputationRep:
    It was a brilliantly entertaining game! It didn't deserve a red card. What was it, 38 shots on goal or something. Bset game of the tournament for sure, though defending wasn't too brill. It's a pity that Holland lost in the end, as the game deserved a draw!

ReputationRep:
    Czechs kick ass

ReputationRep:
    I think Nedved was the best player in that match, or even so far

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by equili3rium)
    I think Nedved was the best player in that match, or even so far
    yeh he is amazing

Deco played so sh*te 2day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eddiedaboss)
    yeh he is amazing

Deco played so sh*te 2day
    Was hoping it'd be another match similar to yday's...but was crap.....nowhere near as good as the quality of the attcking football last night.

G

ReputationRep:
    Was hoping it'd be another match similar to yday's...but was crap.....nowhere near as good as the quality of the attcking football last night.

G

Figo aint living up to his name

Ronaldo on the other hand could be more promising than THEE RONALDO

Holland were robbed, worse then England were.

Portugal through instead of Spain...why has nothing gone right for me yet in Euro 2004?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.