Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I realise you may not have the full info for this yet but I wonder if anyway can give me an idea whether I will be able to do this...due to change of ELQ rules for stem subjects in 2017

    I already have a HND Multimedia that took me 3 years to complete fully funded.

    I have just done two years 50% PT study with Open Uni resulting in a certificate of HE in environment. (PT tuition fees funded)

    I would now like to go to uni full time on a 3 year course to do BSc in environmental science which is a STEM subject.

    What is the likelihood that I will get my tuition fees paid? is it worth me applying according to ELQ rules?

    I originally wanted to finish with OU however it is proving far too difficult with full time work so now would like to do the degree full time.

    Thanks - any vague idea much appreciated!
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    There has been no confirmed information for this at present so I can't provide any further information. Please keep checking the Gov.uk website for updates.

What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.