Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Extended Project watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So for my EP I want to do something diverse from the subjects (essay based), something that requires creativity i.e. art and photography. However, I have no idea or what sort of topic to choose to create a final piece on, I will probably do it similar in how you would do a level art, any help please

ReputationRep:
    10studentlife
    Hey! maybe do it in relation to another subject/modern issues? For example "The Importance of Art within Modern Society" or "The Importance of Art in relation to Multiculturalism".

I find that if you mix it in with another subject or relevant issues, you can do research on that etc and work from there! I hope this helps, sorry if it's not what you're looking for!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delinquents)
    10studentlife
    Hey! maybe do it in relation to another subject/modern issues? For example "The Importance of Art within Modern Society" or "The Importance of Art in relation to Multiculturalism".

I find that if you mix it in with another subject or relevant issues, you can do research on that etc and work from there! I hope this helps, sorry if it's not what you're looking for!
    I meant as in I dont want to do anything essay based, like I would create a final piece that combines art and photography, but thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.