Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you share the soap? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    Imagine the scene: alongside a bathtub lays a single bar of soap. This soap is shared so that each member of the family uses it whenever it is their turn to have a bathe or shower.

Bit weird that isn't it? That bar of soap is touching the whole family's dirty bits- up the jacksy and through the catsy, etc.

Some of you crazy people might even have baths as a family- all the fam bathing together at once. For some reason I picture this to be the case with AwesomeGenius.
    A.G: 'Oops, you have dropped the soap Grandpa, but don't worry, I can give you a rectal exam as you bend over to pick it up'.

So... in your household, do your share your soap with other people?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davalla)
    A.G: 'Oops, you have dropped the soap Grandpa, but don't worry, I can give you a rectal exam as you bend over to pick it up'.
    logging out...

ReputationRep:
    no, i wash my ass with my soap (most people dont do this because they are tramps)
    so if anyone wants to use mine, they'll get what they deserve

ReputationRep:
    I only share soap on those few occasions when I'm in prison. Makes it seem more special.

ReputationRep:
    "Oops, you have dropped the soap Grandpa"

why did that make me laugh

I use shower gel, soap doesn't agree with me :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by defenestrated)
    "Oops, you have dropped the soap Grandpa"

why did that make me laugh
    I made it my skype status

ReputationRep:
    urm... i don't use soap tbh i use shower gels and shower/bath creams ^_^ soap is so bloody drying ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    Its soap, by its nature its clean.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    what era are you living in that you still use soap...20s?

ReputationRep:
    I mean, my soap doesn't usually go up my anus, so it's probably fine.

ReputationRep:
    I sometimes share the soap with my family, but I mainly use shower gel. Soap is self cleansing so it doesn't matter where on the body it touches your family members.

ReputationRep:
    Soap? I would never put that on my body. It dries out my skin and shower gel is easier to put on. Come on, we're not in prison.

ReputationRep:
    Ew I don't use soap. Shower gel is so much better

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.